What time do you wake up in the morning?

Revolution

Woke up at 1pm yesterday

Didn't sleep at all today 

:redface:

I used to be up at 5am. I would naturally wake up at 5am give or take 10 minutes, that's how disciplined I used to be and now... :redface:

Usually between 6 and 7 in the morning. And that includes days I don't work. My body just naturally wakes up at that time.

Usually like 9am, even if I try to go to bed early I won't fall asleep until 2am or after.

I'm not going to survive once I graduate :rip:

around 8:30-9 am if i go to work, 10 am if i have classes and around 11am-1pm on weekends (depends on if i went out or not)

i’m somewhat of a night owl and i can’t sleep earlier than 1 am so that doesn’t help 

6am on office days, 7:30am on work from home days and i don’t put an alarm for the weekends, I just wake up when my body tells me to :gaycat4:

Around 6:30am - 7:15am Depending on the day and my schedule 

5:00 am on workdays. Naturally with no alarm 8:00-9:00 am on weekends.

It varies greatly tbh. Sometimes as early as 5:30am if I have a class in the morning, but if I don't set an alarm I'll sleep far too long. Getting a proper sleep routine is one of my goals for next year.

1 hour ago, schnetzka said:

Usually between 6 and 7 in the morning. And that includes days I don't work. My body just naturally wakes up at that time.

This :giraffe:

1 hour ago, rhaenyra said:

Around 04:30-05:00 during work days

y so early

5am for daily workout and work at 6:30am for weekdays.

10am on weekends or 7am if I have cheer practice which usually we do. 

Workdays - 8 am

Weekends - 10-11 am, depends on at what time I go to bed

Currently 7:10 a.m. That's about the change, though. It might end up being 9 a.m. I like being up early, so I don't want to wreck my sleep cycle by staying up all night like I used to.

I'm a nightowl as well so without an alarm I sleep til like 10am.. on workdays my alarm goes off at 8.20am which is not too bad 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.