Debra Messing shares post about her feud with Will & Grace co-star Megan Mulally

The Slayer

It was clear there was a feud between the pair on the last season of Will & Grace. This is the first time Debra has confirmed the feud.

Apparently Sarah is someone who also has a feud with Debra.

• Haha 2

How does Debra know that Megan and Susan went to the play because of a “feud” though? It seems like Debra assumes everyone is hanging out with people to spite her. 

There's a reason why Debra's only memorable film was that one crappy British rom com but Jennifer Aniston ultimately still kept ha crown

:clack:

11 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

There's a reason why Debra's only memorable film was Searching with John Cho but Jennifer Aniston ultimately still kept ha crown

:clack:

Fixed it :santa:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

Fixed it :santa:

Sorry to that movie but I don't know a thing about it.

• ATRL Moderator

That's so sad and petty. Debra needs to find actual things to worry about.

Regardless, Megan Mulally was the heart of the show for me, even though she was one of the side characters. I recently rewatched Will and Grace and I genuinely struggled to enjoy either of the lead characters and they're disturbingly toxic relationship. 

• Like 4

incredible anyone even found this sandwiched in the 500 stories of fanatical israel propaganda she posts a day. you can barely see the little tiles that tell you how many stories are posted there are so many. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

omg girls catch me up, what's the tea between Debra and Susan? I remember the rumors out of the last season of Will and Grace but it's been a long ass time since I thought about it :suburban:

debra should be grateful she got will & grace as a platform because she was the weakest link on that cast by FAR

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

Sorry to that movie but I don't know a thing about it.

Give it a watch. It's so good and Debra is (surprisingly) decent in her role. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

omg girls catch me up, what's the tea between Debra and Susan? I remember the rumors out of the last season of Will and Grace but it's been a long ass time since I thought about it :suburban:

it's not that serious. they just exchanged some tweets about hillary vs. bernie during the primary like almost a decade ago. i think debra's sect of #resistance twitter still personally blames susan for hillary losing so the hard feelings have held. 

edit: oh do you mean debra and megan? i think they unfollowed each other and weren't doing press together for the reboot so people assumed there was bad blood and i guess there is. 

Edited by teresaguidice
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, teresaguidice said:

it's not that serious. they just exchanged some tweets about hillary vs. bernie during the primary like almost a decade ago. i think debra's sect of #resistance twitter still personally blames susan for hillary losing so the hard feelings have held. 

edit: oh do you mean debra and megan? i think they unfollowed each other and weren't doing press together for the reboot so people assumed there was bad blood and i guess there is. 

As far as Debra and Megan go, there was some alleged beef over politics and also that Megan was supposedly much more liked by the rest of the cast and crew. Not totally sure since neither of them officially spoke on it but…

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

How does Debra know that Megan and Susan went to the play because of a “feud” though? It seems like Debra assumes everyone is hanging out with people to spite her. 

well people on this site and twitter are obsessed with the idea that taylor and sabrina's sole reason to ever spend time together is olivia, so that seems to be the culture these days

• Confused 1

Not The Mysteries of Laura actrice finding that random post, took a screenshot and actually re-posting it to her stories :deadbanana2: Looking a little cuckoo there, Debbie :deadbanana:

spacer.png

• Haha 2

I don't know why Debra continually gets the sandbox. She is so incredibly talented, and she needs to focus on her craft and not on petty crap.

Sorry but this is hilarious. The fight between Debra and Susan was so good. Debra seems so horrible as a person tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.