• popstyle

• Cameltoe Chariot

• Moloko Plus

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, 305 said:

I cannot wait for the HDD thread :bibliahh:

It’s gonna legendary. One for the books. :dies:

1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

I am sorry to the barbs who had tickets but... that concert had no place being on her release week schedule in the first place. A local, low budget set (as is typical at these kind of things) is not going to sell the era

Nothing is selling this era LMAO. At least keep your cultists happy so they don't fry yo ass!

DAC1D560-23FF-479D-8E4A-60DC9FB1B859.thu

Onika keeping the entertainment aspect of atrl alive. Now only if Cardi surprise-dropped her album on Friday too :jonny6:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TiaTamera said:

I’m not even a barb and I’m annoyed, like whatchu mean Wayne stepped in so you didn’t have to push the album back? Like youse was about to push it back? AGAIN?!?!

Also like why would she push it back again ?? The physical copies have been printed months ago so….

11 minutes ago, alexjealexje said:

Also like why would she push it back again ?? The physical copies have been printed months ago so….

do you really think they’ve actually been printed:skull: she’s yet to actually show any physical copies and vinyls take like 4-7 months to press

• Thanks 1

this weekend is gonna be so entertaining, this is just the beginning :sistrens:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, alexjealexje said:

I really am starting to believe the “the album doesn’t actually exist” theories 

her album rollout never fails to bring the laughs and kii's :lmao: 

10 hours ago, Stepfon said:

10 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Barbz are a mess :ahh:

It's what Barbz deserve for gassing her up all these years and using their rent money to get her those #1 songs 

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, punisher said:

do you really think they’ve actually been printed:skull: she’s yet to actually show any physical copies and vinyls take like 4-7 months to press

I don’t think retailers would have put preorders up if there was no actual album. I do believe the theory that the barbz are getting a ten track album with four already released duds though and the rest on digital, it tracks with the disingenuous posts Nicki has been making lately

10 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Why didn’t she just release the album with SFG? :skull:

Because there was no album. She just stay releasing trash and sees what sticks :thing:

15 hours ago, Finkypop said:

:bibliahh:

This woman has to release this as a sequel to her legendary debut bc shes such a flop & can't have any success otherwise, y? :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

She is going for a kanye or beyonce type surprise release/no promo or single release and I think she will sadly realize a week from friday (if the album drops) that she doesn’t have that pull. Love her tho. But what is going on. Even in that vogue 72 questions she was off

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.