MY HOUSE evicted from the Spotify Top 100 on day 2. What went wrong?

Carry My Heart

The GP don't like it which is fine. It's clearly not structured/written as a radio jingle

• Like 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carry My Heart

• Queenyoncee

• Lose My Breath

• Anti-Hero

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listen to the song and u know damn well it's not meant to be a hit. Why act so dense? Lol

• Thanks 2

The song is a giant turd.

Her stans were working overtime trying to convince themselves everyone of what a masterpiece it is, just like they did with her previous flops like Spirit and Black Parade

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

41 minutes ago, Margaux said:

and this is with the renaissance film promo on full swing. :deadvision:

…what promo? Film premieres? 

13 minutes ago, Thor said:

Her stans were working overtime trying to convince themselves everyone of what a masterpiece it is, just like they did with her previous flops like Spirit and Black Parade

The song has been out for like a day. There hasn’t even been enough time for this narrative to exist. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

15 minutes ago, Thor said:

You're talking ****. Black Parade was divisive and it's not an uncommon sentinment that Spirit is the worst song on The Gift (fans wanted Bigger or Find Your Way Back as the single).

The song is just a fun closure to the era of Renaissance which serves the purpose of highlighting that Bey, indeed, does not care about formulas or charts anymore.

The song is literally not meant to be a hit or anything of the sort

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

It's #5 on TTH.

People listened to it on friday and decided they never wanted to hear it again in their house.

kind of this. it's not a good song.

• Thanks 1

I don't know whats worse

The Beyhive calling people racist for not liking this

Or the success stans saying the song wasn't good when we know their fav hasn't served quality for 5 albums now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

58 minutes ago, Margaux said:

and this is with the renaissance film promo on full swing. :deadvision:

Damn :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Digitalism said:

I don't know whats worse

The Beyhive calling people racist for not liking this

Or the success stans saying the song wasn't good when we know their fav hasn't served quality for 5 albums now. 

gaga and taylor stans in here talking about shitty, stale music 

Edited by ScorpiosGroove
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

gaga and taylor stans in here talking about shitty, stale music 

The Gaga stans that had to switch to Taylor because their fav doesn't have hits anymore but the quality wasn't there either 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, charot said:

No replay value. 

Girly needs to sing again and serve melodies.

It’s really annoying she’s one of the strongest singers in the industry and has for some reason chosen to rap :rip: 

16 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

The song is just a fun closure to the era of Renaissance which serves the purpose of highlighting that Bey, indeed, does not care about formulas or charts anymore.

The song is literally not meant to be a hit or anything of the sort

very this

also it's beyonce

who clearly is in a stage of her career where she doesn't have to give a **** about the charts

so why do you so much OP :deadbanana4:

37 minutes ago, Thor said:

You guys always wanna push this narrative that the Hive makes every Bey song to ever exist out to be this ''misunderstood masterpiece'' yet that narrative gets pushed more than the Hive actually does what they're accused of :deadbanana2: ask any sane minded Hive what they thought this song was and most of them will say that it was just a bonus track for the Renaissance film, we're not talking about the lead single for her next album here.

Beyhive does nothing but celebrate Beyoncé's output and the joy of the Renaissance era yet bitter OBH constantly post stuff like this because they desperately want to pick a fight and want a reaction from them. Pathetic

• Like 1

This is literally the first Beyoncé song I haven’t liked. Like I’m not a stan or anything and I enjoy her music almost all the time but this was a rough listen. 

1 hour ago, Love Again said:

The desperation by trying to make a point with every thing she releases or does, microanalyzing every aspect of her career and her chart movements.. even the Beyhive doesn’t put this much energy into her.

"Microanalyzing" and it's just an acknowledgement of a song doing poorly despite the odds being in its favor. Maybe if the Hive actually streamed it instead of screaming into the void that Bey's bigger than [Insert artist here] based on vibes alone, such threads wouldn't exist. Oh well  :bird:

I thought TTH=hit???

19 minutes ago, Seffers said:

also it's beyonce

who clearly is in a stage of her career where she doesn't have to give a **** about the charts

so why do you so much OP :deadbanana4:

Dare I remind you what site you're saying this on  :deadbanana4:

What's the third forum in the ATRL header called? Quickly.