Carrie Underwood picks side in AIWFCIY / RATCT Battle for #1

HEAVYONIT

This will single handedly push Brenda to number one :clap3: 

• Like 1

And your fave chose to marry a sex offender who can't leave the house. We all have to make choices, not always do we choose the right one.

Edited by Touchdown
  • Haha 14

I already knew just cause Carrie blocked WBT back in the day. :eli:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Touchdown said:

And your fave chose to marry a sex offender who can't leave the house. We all have to make choices.

:biblionny:

OT: Republicans gotta stick together

• Haha 1

Carrie preventing a 15 week consecutive #1 run for We Belong Together

Now this.

• Haha 1

Who in 2023 even cares about redneck princess Carrie underwood? 

I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Touchdown said:

And your fave chose to marry a sex offender who can't leave the house. We all have to make choices, not always do we choose the right one.

Seems I struck a nerve. Funny you talk **** when your fave chose to marry a man that can’t stop putting his dick in other women and having children. We don’t always make the right choices. 

3 hours ago, Keter said:

Ah yes the autotuned country chanteuse. She’s very niche. 

autotuned is a strange choice of word

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HEAVYONIT said:

Seems I struck a nerve. Funny you talk **** when your fave chose to marry a man that can’t stop putting his dick in other women and having children. We don’t always make the right choices. 

The difference is sweetie Mariah's former man started doing that AFTER being with queen, your fave knew her man's past and still chose pedophilia. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Touchdown said:

The difference is sweetie Mariah's former man started doing that AFTER being with queen, your fave knew her man's past and still chose pedophilia. 

The difference is sweetie, what happened was 20 years ago, not while he was with Nicki. Nicki chose to forgive people who made mistakes decades ago. Now, Mariah’s children are just a number in the herd to their father because of her poor judgement. So bitter because Mariah isn’t getting her #1 this week.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.