Liar Game : Season 3 - Panel Panic

Canon

That makes 16 pretty little Liars :gaycatina1: Invite link to the discord has been sent out.

If you wish to be a Viewer or a Substitute (if someone drops out before we begin) post below this message and I'll send you the Viewer Link. 

@Sebas and @Julia Fox you have until Noon Est, Dec 3rd to enter the Discord channel. Failure to do so will mean giving up your seat to another participant. We need to get this game going. :bird:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Canon said:

@Sebas and @Julia Fox you have until Noon Est, Dec 3rd to enter the Discord channel. Failure to do so will mean giving up your seat to another participant. We need to get this game going. :bird:

can I join! I have discord

nWkC7qG.png

nW9ZSuv.png

DUaWVxB.png

8sKEZoV.png

d6zGvD1.png

-

Additional Question #1 - "Can multiple people stand on a single Panel?" : YES

Additional Question #2 - "Can we all lose Round 1 if we all choose every number?" : YES (lol)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Canon said:

Well, I guess I'll be a viewer then :dies: Can I get the link?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.