Troye Sivan | Something To Give Each Other Tour

insomniac

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Setlist is great, but ngl I'm a little pressed that he's not doing Take Yourself Home and Easy after not getting to tour that project at all. Especially since the NA tour will likely get a slightly shorter version of this setlist since its a joint tour with Charli :chick3:

1 hour ago, OrgVisual said:

I wanted Angel Baby :weeps: it's his biggest hit after all 

This, i'm pissed! I was really looking forward to these the most.

xncn0sR.thumb.gif.8a2de6e1859129d1aae485

I guess I should be happy STUD is there.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• campelo

• holyground13

• noonbob

It's giving I hate most of my catalog shenanigans. :weeps:

• Like 1

Where is Strawberries & Cigarretes and Angel Baby??? Both big hits.

could cry and stud over IN A DREAM, EASY, or TAKE YOURSELF HOME????? oh im livid

• Like 2

I wish i could go to this :weeps: Love the setlist but why is he ignoring his BN songs? :sosad:

Besides the "se.x.ual" tone of some performances, which has been done countless of times since Madonnas Blond Ambition Tour it doesnt seems very interesting from the videos posted so far.

I know they wanted to make Troye a "dancer" since the popularity of Rush video but his dancing "skills" together with his slim body frame looks almost comical sometimes.

Rush is still great song and best video of last year tho ... so go gurl ;)

17 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

I really lost cause of Angel Baby and Easy :rip:

Same. There are always some other chances I guess :dies:

What a great show! I was so pleasantly surprised!

First of all I've never seen so many gays crammed into a space it was literally real life grindr. He really has the gays on a chokehold.

I was very surprised by his vocals and especiallly the dancing. The staging and choreography were SO creative and I loved the One of your Girls interlude.

Only downside was the lighting I thought it was so dark. Ariana does the same thing those muted colorful lights and there's no spotlight so you can't see him properly. I did miss WILD and FOOLS and Angel Baby on the setlist though.

• Like 1

:rip::rip::rip:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, prettyinpink940 said:

:rip::rip::rip:

oh...

He's best as a soft boy singer.

there's room to grow, let's just say that.

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2024 at 12:50 AM, campelo said:

its crazy that he didn't do easy or angel baby, but managed to put you, 1999 and even heaven...

1999 goes off live tho! Everyone jumping. Heaven scrapped (unfortunately).

• Like 1

The concert was just incredible, one of the best I attended this year 

• Like 2

I saw him last night and was blown away at just how much of a popstar this era has catapulted him into. Massive shoutout to fellow dutch kingie Sergio (and the dancers who were all MEGA fine) for the amazing choreography. :clap3:

• Like 1

Going tonight, can't wait!

:duca: 
  • Like 1

Seeing him on Thursday. Can't wait. :bird:

I just saw his Dublin show. I was super excited to see it after seeing how good it was on social media.

It was a very fun and energetic show and I did love it visually, but I've heard a lot of people remarking how short it was. He only needed 20 minutes more for it to be a home run in my view. Heaven, Take Yourself Home and Angel Baby would have been great additions in my view, and Easy too, though that one is very personal. He also cut a lot of the songs short - 1999, Dance To This and even Honey and Silly seemed shorter. And I think Rush could have been extended just a little more. It didn't feel short per say but I think he could have milked it as the encore.

On my way home I heard people remark how they were underwhelmed because of the shortness but also because of how he said that there were lots of sets but that they only saw a bed and a pole (for One Of Your Girls) and that he said there were many costume changes but he just spent the time shirtless :deadbanana2: that sent me. I thought his production value was actually quite strong all things considered, I particularly loved the dancers and how the scaffolding looked and was used. I also got the tank top at the merch stand because I just really loved the show and this era.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just came back from the Birmingham show, it was ******* spectacular!

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Even tho I'm still pissed about certain songs not being on the set list, overall it was great!

Troye was hot, thin as a stick and full of energy :heart2::heart2: so glad I went!

@The Slayer How was it for you?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, noonbob said:

Just came back from the Birmingham show, it was ******* spectacular!

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Even tho I'm still pissed about certain songs not being on the set list, overall it was great!

Troye was hot, thin as a stick and full of energy :heart2::heart2: so glad I went!

@The Slayer How was it for you?

OH MY GOD IT WAS SO ******* GOOD?!

It blew my expectations. The choreo, the stage presence! Insanely good.

I don't think I'm a casual fan anymore after that, wow what a star!

• Thanks 1

I went to the London show earlier this week and when he brought out Ross Lynch the crowd went crazy. THEN he brought out Charli and I've never screamed harder :jonny6:  Absolutely great show

• Like 1

Amazing show. He really has grown into a Popstar, serving actual dancing, stable vocals and fantastic energy overall

The only side-eye is the show is too short and he cut some of his own big hits for collabs :rip: 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.