Beyoncé miraculously unbleaches her skin

Blue Rose

Where’s that gif of her with the Clorox bottle? 

:ryan3:

Edited by Bentley
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 8

It was always lighting. So much egg on people’s faces :gaycat3:

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Bentley said:

There another funny one of her performing deja vu at the bet awards in 2006, she turns into a roach in that one. I havent been able to find it though

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 22

What was there to 'unbleach' in the first place:rip:

3 minutes ago, qurl said:

this conversation of her skin color is ……… disgusting doesn’t even begin to cover it

This, like, what's so hard to get? She's light skinned, naturally her skin some days will tan and other days it won't

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

There another funny one of her performing deja vu at the bet awards in 2006, she turns into a roach in that one. I havent been able to find it though

um. what

26 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

What's the use of the ZTP if we continue to have comments like this @ATRL Administration?

• Thanks 8

38 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Even though yes shes lightskin and her skin color will change in lighting, makeup, clothes and environment, i still think she uses some sort of skin toner that brightens the skin.

Wasn't that just lighting back on the chrome carpet? Y'all are weird and sus af :redface:

1 hour ago, qurl said:

why do you feel so comfortable laughing at equating a black woman to a roach when that is a very common racist trope?? why do the mods allow this kind of **** but people get banned for making harmless jokes about certain white darling celebs ???? i’m really truly asking

No one was laughing at beyonce back then cause she was black. Beyonce was getting backlash because that performance was terrible and even her fans were turning on her because they were not happy with deja vu and ring the alarm. All the fanbases were coming down on her, even her own. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

A brightening scrub is not the same as skin bleaching. Beyoncé looked light in that pic bc it’s winter so she’s not that tan rn and it was overexposed as ****

1 hour ago, Bentley said:

spacer.png

you mean this one

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Distantconstellation said:

you are a vile racist and i hope you go to bed knowing that.

She looks about the same to me 

17 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

No one was laughing at beyonce back then cause she was black. Beyonce was getting backlash because that performance was terrible and even her fans were turning on her because they were not happy with deja vu and ring the alarm. All the fanbases were coming down on her, even her own. 

What revisionist history is this? The backlash of Deja Vu was cuz of the video not the performance. The BET awards performance is regarded as one of her best, hench why people were so disappointed by the video.

Just say you're racist without coming up with excuses. It's more believeable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, qurl said:

this conversation of her skin color is ……… disgusting doesn’t even begin to cover it

Absolutely agree. Shut this **** down.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

so to summarize what you just said: “it wasn’t my intention to laugh at that racist joke and i shouldn’t be held accountable because my intention was not racist”

its not 2016 anymore. ignorance isn’t an excuse. if you need to be explained to why it’s racist to equate (in any way shape or form) people of color to insects you are probably beyond redemption …. idgaf who made whatever 4chan ass gif ur laughing at , if ur laughing at something like that you should probably look inward at why you would find that funny to begin with.

and people in this thread still getting away with posting blatantly racist gifs , or openly speculating on whether or not a black woman is chemically bleaching her skin. some of y’all have really nasty ass spirits :skull: jesus help y’all

• Like 7