White Male High Schooler attacks Black Female Classmate

Apolonio

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0Pcv8DJ0fL/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

He’s officially been charged with a felony. 

He also said that he’ll come back up to the school and **** her up again and doesn’t care that he’s suspended. Omg lock his ass up now! :mazen: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0QHUeZufVu/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Not him looking like that kid M3GAN turned into road kill. Can’t wait for a group of guys to get ahold of him and whoop his ass :gaycat5:

4 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Not him looking like that kid M3GAN turned into road kill. Can’t wait for a group of guys to get ahold of him and whoop his ass :gaycat5:

Honestly judging from the video the girl could've done the job herself. It's crazy how misbehaved children are these days, kick him out of the school.

Edited by Aristotle

how disgusting and gross... I'm glad he was charged with a felony but this happened in backwoods backwards Kansas so my hopes aren't high.

:deadvision:Teach these kids not to hit girls. This boy would’ve gotten rocked if he tried this dumb **** at my HighSchool 

The boy is 100% on the wrong here. He called the girl a slur and hit the girl first, causing the girl to fight back in defense.

And on top of that, threatening the girl AFTER the incident

LOCK HIM UP :biblio:

Edited by aesthetic bih

And he wouldn't have even thought about fighting a guy. He needs to be in therapy.

Completely asinine (but not surprising) the school board suspended the girl like she was an equal party. US is a sick country. 

Considering his anger levels, he was either raised by the Klan or is well on his way there. Put him out of our misery(legally.)

The fact that **** like this happen in schools and some states still wanna try to "hide" history by banning books and pretending racism never existed is disgusting. This kid should be suspended for the whole year and sent to prison. Disgusting behavior

YOU ******* RODENT :biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio:

How dare YOU disrespect a melinated queen you low-vibrational ****. I'ma need to see a clear 8K vid of his demise :redface:

• Like 1

the fact that she was holding her own :dies:. He's such a weak ass ***** would've gotten stomped out if he tried that **** at my school

American schools are the pits everyone is fighting each other you'd think its a training ground for MMA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.