Sabrina Carpenter confirms new music in 2024, says she’s in her reinvention era

Julia Fox

spacer.png

Her humor has landed her in what some might call controversy, too, when the Brooklyn Catholic church where she lensed her blood-soaked music video for “Feather” claimed it had to re-bless the establishment after the clip’s release. Most recently, a priest was removed from administrative duties for letting her film there. (“We got approval in advance,” she says of the shoot, adding, “and Jesus was a carpenter.”) But it’s part of what helped her graduate from the squeaky-clean star of “Girl Meets World” into a sometimes-racy singer whom audiences are still discovering. 

And there’s more to come. She dropped a holiday EP in November. And after a brief break before rejoining Swift’s trek in February, Carpenter plans to release more new music, fully aware that she’s in her reinvention era. 

“I never would have expected that going on a tour would have amplified the songs the way that it did,” she says. “And I just feel lucky that people have found them in different places and now see them in different lights. I’m just as astounded as anyone else.” 

Source 

Well Jesus was a CARPENTER after all. WE ARE PERCHED. :WAP:

Edited by Garbaj

I don’t know what I want from her, but a 1989 level of brand reinvention would be amazing for her.

Her own apartment, circle of female singer-songwriters etc.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

This would be her what? 7th album? :bibliahh:

Thousands of artists made it years and even decades after debuting, this notion that your only valid type of success is becoming a mega popstar from the get go a la Britney Spears is so dumb.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, houdini said:

This would be her what? 7th album? :bibliahh:

6th and thanks for keeping up with her fan! :heart:

honestly cannot wait for another amazing album from her, the consistency and evolution (no pun intended) has been so endearing to watch.

32 minutes ago, Alex said:

6th and thanks for keeping up with her fan! :heart:

honestly cannot wait for another amazing album from her, the consistency and evolution (no pun intended) has been so endearing to watch.

The way she has outlasted all of the fads that had success before her but failed to build a fanbase and now are nobody’s while she keeps growing every era on every aspect :clap3: like the way she keeps winning and people hate to see it. You can tell she’s a threat when she has a lot of haters that can’t stand seeing her everywhere and this is just the start I fear

Edited by Julia Fox

i need it, sabrina!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.