Rapper's Bodyguard knock out a Fan and almost kill him

MoonGoodandHappy

He later apologized

Disgusting. 

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

I’m confused. That guy didnt even show any aggression.

This was a horrible thing to do to the victim. Also, why is the victim wearing a Free Tory shirt? 

Who is Nardo Wick

25 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

This was a horrible thing to do to the victim. Also, why is the victim wearing a Free Tory shirt? 

Suddenly I don’t feel so bad.

• Haha 3

I've always wondered tbh, can you sue the bodyguards and securities of celebrities if they cross the line when providing their security? Like, I'm taking about, breaking an arm or head fractures :coffee:

31 minutes ago, Itsaliability said:

I've always wondered tbh, can you sue the bodyguards and securities of celebrities if they cross the line when providing their security? Like, I'm taking about, breaking an arm or head fractures :coffee:

Yes! Assault is assault. They’re not above the law. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Itsaliability said:

Absolutely, they don't have any special clearance, they're literally just civilians :rip:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Absolutely, they don't have any special clearance, they're literally just civilians :rip:

Yeah this is what I've been thinking, maybe, the whole time:deadbanana2:, like they may have some caveat or something like that where they can justify the attack as a possible life threat to the celebrity

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

why is the victim wearing a Free Tory shirt? 

He better mean Tori Spelling cause

rickey smiley eye roll GIF by TV One

2 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

He better mean Tori Spelling cause

rickey smiley eye roll GIF by TV One

Well it is not spelled the same so unclear why you wasted your time typing this out 

14 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Well it is not spelled the same so unclear why you wasted your time typing this out 

To make you pressed apparently. 

Anything else? Get a life 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Het got what he deserved then, you run with dogs and they eventually bote ur ass. 

He's probably stupid anyway, but I'd really love to hear what the bodyguard was thinking in that moment. :ace:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.