Warner Bros can't stop winning: Wonka debuts rave reactions. "Chalamet a true star!"

vale9001

After Barbie and waiting for Furiosa, Dune and Mickey 17 the best movie major will just be the best movie major.

Are Disney and Tom Holland over?

The director of Paddington and Paddington 2 can't do wrong?

:celestial5:

Edited by vale9001

We love to see it, and I can't wait to watch! We will be buying tickets.

The Disney and Marvel girlies can seethe in their box office bombs and certified rotten films. :heart:

Social media reactions are always glowing for almost every film so this isn’t really surprising lol. Let’s wait for the actual reviews to come out

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, abelfenty said:

Social media reactions are always glowing for almost every film so this isn’t really surprising lol. Let’s wait for the actual reviews to come out

No. The Marvels and Wish had a lot of so- so or negative reactions. Learn to read between them. Maybe it's not coming for the perfect score of the Paddingtons but clearly it's gonna be a fresh movie. 

Edited by vale9001

Yeah I’m not taking early reactions seriously anymore

15 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

No. The Marvels and Wish had a lot of so- so or negative reactions. 

Hence my use of “almost every film” 

Aren't they in debt, had multiple flops this year and had to scrap completed project 

They may have gotten Barbie but financially they are in worse position than Disney

It’s good to see, that after years of catastrophic movies (DCEU, Fantastic Beasts, Matrix), Warner seems to go back to track again. 

Paul King’s cloying, fantasy British coziness just about worked for me with Paddington (and tends to go down especially well with US culture critics) but almost every performance in this — especially Timothee — looks like it falls on the side of twee and grating. We’ll see.

Admittedly the colour palette looks great as always.

Social media reactions are worthless. Wait to the critic reviews.

24 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Aren't they in debt, had multiple flops this year and had to scrap completed project 

They may have gotten Barbie but financially they are in worse position than Disney

we're talking about culture impact, quality and oscar winning projects. Who cares about money. 

Warner  will always be the best major. 

Edited by vale9001

10 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Social media reactions are worthless. Wait to the critic reviews.

the ones posted are RT approved critics 

1 hour ago, abelfenty said:

It's always like that..and the movie ends with a score of 67 :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, vale9001 said:

we're talking about culture impact, quality and oscar winning projects. Who cares about money. 

Warner  will always be the best major. 

The Flash,House Party,the Nun 2, and Shazam 2 are "quality films" right?

So next year when they're sold off to Universal and broken apart ( rumored), you still gonna be saying who cares right?

• Like 1

Girl, WB has one of thier biggest Blockbuster flops in thier entire history this year. :bibliahh:
Barbie Highkey saved them from embarrassment this year

• ATRL Moderator

I'm excited to see positive reactions for Wonka and am rooting for any theatrical wins but I wouldn't say Warner Bros. Discovery can't stop winning :rip:

His acting is so bad im sorry yall

he wasn't bad in Dune but that's only because he didn't have that many lines

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.