• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• Pink Whitney

• Alldeezy

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Punky Rooster said:

Don't get angry because you can't afford nice things.

AM & Spotify are the exact same price

• Haha 11

2 hours ago, Blue Jeans said:

Doesn't December never count because it is released so early? :skull:  Silly. They should count starting from Dec 1 last year to Nov 30 at least 

Yes, this messed up my wrapped. Not any song from evermore and Red TV charted on my top 10 on 2021 and 2022 even if i played them nonstop on December :rip:

1 hour ago, Juanny said:

I’m excited for this!

Although everyone should know, you can access your Spotify data any time. There’s charts for your personal past 4 weeks/6 months/all time top artists and tracks that you can view. 

it’s called stats for Spotify

Check out your Stats for Spotify at the end of December it will summarize your past month Top Artists/Tracks/Genres (:

Stats for Spotify is never accurate, in 2021 Levitating did not even top my 4 week or 6 months chart and it became my most played song of the year :hoetenks:

• Like 1

as a user of both Spotify and AM, last fm is the way to go and way more accurate

why wait for that if last.fm exists? marketing and advertising have done a good job selling useless stuff

1 minute ago, oduplomarte said:

why wait for that if last.fm exists? marketing and advertising have done a good job selling useless stuff

because last.fm is a very niche, outdated and no longer used website (and yes i still use it because the amount of detail into my data it provides is great)

but millions of AM/spotify users are not going to be using last.fm to track their listens 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

because last.fm is a very niche, outdated and no longer used website (and yes i still use it because the amount of detail into my data it provides is great)

but millions of AM/spotify users are not going to be using last.fm to track their listens 

thats obvious

i wonder why gays care about this, since most of us who are interested in the pop world use lastfm

I dropped AM and Spotify for YouTube music so RIP next year. 
10 months of Spotify this year :hippo:

2023wrapped_summary-share.jpg?ex=6579b52

Screenshot_20231130_001955_Chrome.jpg?ex

Im not surprised 

Is it just me or the background coloring of these wraps getting uglier & uglier each passing year? :redface:

They are getting lazy. :rip: They should find a new design agency because this ain't it.

I send my friends 10:35 every day to annoy them, I’m so happy it’s my top song of the year. But seeing Tiesto sneak into my top 5 artists because of it is hilarious when you see how homosexual the rest of my top 100 lolol.

How dare Spotify make an anti-hero joke on my Wrapped when I have Taylor set to Do Not Play This Artist.

IMG-0867.jpg

56 minutes ago, HealerKirby said:

Is it just me or the background coloring of these wraps getting uglier & uglier each passing year? :redface:

This one and last year's was fine but the one before that was HORRIBLE 

I do agree they seem to struggle sometimes with the design. I don't like the final slide with top songs and artists, it looks kinda Paint-y

Edited by stupidjock

So I’m listening the DJ: Wrapped and so far they told me my #9 artist, is there a way to know your top 10 artists?? 👀

My top 5 is:

1- Maisie Peters

2- Mylene Farmer *All because I did a deep dive of her music in february (I do love her tho)*

3- Taylor Swift 

4- Kim Petras

5- Lana Del Rey

9- Olivia Rodrigo 

top 5 artists:

1- Miley (top .001% of fans)

2- Taylor

3- Beyonce 

4-Olivia 

5-Cardi

top 5 songs:

1- Flowers

2-River

3-Put It On Da Floor Again 

4- Jaded

5-Bongos

Edited by Pink Whitney

My 2023 Spotify Wrapped

Songs:

spacer.png

1 Linkin Park "Lost"
2 Bad Omens "Just Pretend"
3 Pierce The Veil "Emergency Contact"
4 Jelly Roll "Need A Favor"
5 Fall Out Boy "Love From The Other Side"

Artists:

spacer.png

1 Taylor Swift

2 Shinedown

3 Fall Out Boy

4 Luke Combs

5 Foo Fighters

Genres:

spacer.png

1 Modern Rock

2 Pop

3 Alternative Metal

4 Contemporary Country

5 Rock

Recap: 

spacer.png

Video, via TikTok:

I'll check mine with headphones on. Last year it blasted Bag It Up by Geri Halliwell and my mom just stared at me like 😐

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.