Spotify Wrapped 2023

Into The Void

I swear I saw on my Spotify something about wrapped but it went so fast I saw something yesterday too. Does anyone know when its coming?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• Pink Whitney

• Alldeezy

• Blue Jeans

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Insanity said:

I swear I saw on my Spotify something about wrapped but it went so fast I saw something yesterday too. Does anyone know when its coming?

it was just asking you to update your app so you can have the best spotify wrapped experience 

• Like 1

last year they dropped the day after Apple so probably tomorrow 

20 minutes ago, Punky Rooster said:

Apple Music's was released today.

I hope its tomorrow

I only used Spotify to play holiday music at work, so it’s gonna be a mess :jonnycat:

Doesn't December never count because it is released so early? :skull:  Silly. They should count starting from Dec 1 last year to Nov 30 at least 

At this point I feel wrapped will be out before ATRL's best of :skull:

10 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

Doesn't December never count because it is released so early? :skull:  Silly. They should count starting from Dec 1 last year to Nov 30 at least 

I think they don't count December so the data doesn't get skewed too much by Christmas music.

29 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Last year I got thank you videos by Natalie Imbruglia and Michelle Branch. Let's see if I get any at all this year :cute:

omg I remember getting one from Maggie Lindemann

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

Yeah it makes no sense. I can only assume they do it because of Christmas music but they could always just put it in its own category or something.

12 minutes ago, Jotham said:

I think they don't count December so the data doesn't get skewed too much by Christmas music.

8 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Yeah it makes no sense. I can only assume they do it because of Christmas music but they could always just put it in its own category or something.

Well, I never listen to Christmas music and want to find out what I listened to in December too :chick2:

• Like 3

I used Apple Music for half of the year and Spotify for the other half... LOL, so incoming mess for me x

59 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

last year they dropped the day after Apple so probably tomorrow 

I think this too. I saw something that said they’ve been dropping it on the last Wednesday of November the last few years so :katie2:

22 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

Well, I never listen to Christmas music and want to find out what I listened to in December too :chick2:

use last.fm sis:giraffe:

• Like 3

Yeah everyone, create a last.fm

You can even track your local mp3 tracks with it if you read the online instructions. Some of my all-time fave tracks are not on Spotify.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.