Harvard University to offer course about Taylor Swift's artistry

Feanor

10 hours ago, midnightdawn said:

Imagine getting into Harvard and choosing to study Taylor Swift :rip:

It's a bussiness for them after all and they know there's demand from rich swifties

Some of you have never opened a book if you really think that Taylor's lyrics are worthy enough for its own class. It's writers like Dostoevsky that deserve a class on their own, not Taylor Swift lyrics. 

michael-jackson-reading.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pendulum said:

Some of you have never opened a book if you really think that Taylor's lyrics are worthy enough for its own class. It's writers like Dostoevsky that deserve a class on their own, not Taylor Swift lyrics. 

Taylor can write Crime and Punishment but Dostoevsky can't write My Tears Ricochet 

21 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

It's really sad how institutions don't teach about Madonna or Janet and the barriers they broke, the mistreatment they got. 

I'm not sure about Janet but Madonna has been academically studied in institutions all over the world since the 80s. I think she was the first female artist to have dozens of courses on her. It's been a whole thing since before Taylor was even born: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna_studies

There are several other women in popular music that have been getting studied in colleges for a while now. Like Beyoncé and Shakira to name a couple. 

This basic white woman must've done some serious witchcraft on this world or carried over some serious good karma from a past life.. I'll never get it.

Imagine paying $100K tuition to learn about Taylor swift lyricism:bibliahh:

But Get the Bag Tay😆

• Haha 1

On 11/27/2023 at 6:22 PM, midnightdawn said:

Imagine getting into Harvard and choosing to study Taylor Swift :rip:

This 

and this is supposed to be a “prestigious” university? so non serious :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.