How do you tackle Sunday blues?

naval23

I think planning on treating yourself to something on Monday will help you back into the workweek!

• grabbing a drink with a friend
  • having a good breakfast
  • maybe buying yourself something on Friday and having it arrive on Monday
  • sending yourself a funny gif or e-mail that is scheduled ahead of time?

Mondays suck in general though and so does working.

I'm not in love with my job, no sir, but I don't have sunday blues. Use to have it back in the school days. Just hated it, no help for that :jonnycat:

- Talk to friends or coworkers you’re close to vent or get your mind off feeling how you’re feeling 

- Exercise 

- Binge a show or start a new one

- Jack off 

- Listen to music you enjoy 

18 minutes ago, gardendreams said:

grabbing a drink with a friend

That reminds me, there’s a cafe I’ve been meaning to revisit, especially since I’m staying away from Starbucks now. I’ll do that tomorrow :gaycat2:

16 minutes ago, fijitears said:

- Talk to friends or coworkers you’re close to vent or get your mind off feeling how you’re feeling 

- Exercise 

- Binge a show or start a new one

- Jack off 

- Listen to music you enjoy 

These are all real good suggestions! 

• Like 2

I listen to Allday and work on my video stuff .. It gets my mind off my sad moods.

so do something you enjoy like hobbies or listen to your favourite artist that puts a smile on your face :heart:

3 hours ago, Cain said:

Get a job you like

It doesn't even have to be a job that you like, just something you don't hate or feel too stressful over.

By living the weekend up the best way that I can. I only ever get "Sunday blues" if I feel like I wasted the weekend. It's been a couple of months since the last time I felt that way. I still remember how dreadful that Sunday felt because of it, just watching the sun set and fade away had me so sad. :chick1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.