Normani choreographer hints at long wait for music

rosesbloom

She’s not talented enough to be acting this pretentious. 

Edited by airplane
  • Like 1

Normani’s team and her are always out of touch. It’s concerning. 

I’d be kind of surprised if her label doesn’t drop her. It seems at this point she is just taking up a spot on their roster unnecessarily.

I understand that she wasn't focused on music due to both her parents being diagnosed with cancer. With that said, I'm interested in her next releases and I hope she and her family are doing well.

How does one so promising drop the ball so bad. She really had everything to become a star and she squandered it doing who knows what

theres no reason for people to still be waiting on music from her

yet I see her out and about at all the industry events. ATP it’s clear she’d rather be a socialite than a music artist

Ain’t nobody waiting 2 more years!

Both her parents got cancer yall. Let's not act like if you have an amazing relationship with your parents and you have the means to not work for a couple of years that you wouldn't take that time off to help and support your parents full time while they go through this horrible experience. That said I do think she squandered a huge career opportunity for herself because she did in fact have so much industry and fan support. Maybe she didnt have mega smashes (apart from Love Lies) but she did have good enough hits to at least release an EP. But what is done is done and once she is back I will stream whatever she releases for sure. I'm not even a stan tbh but I am a casual supporter. I'm not foaming at the mouth for new music from her but when she does release i'll give it a listen and if its good I dont see why we cant rally around her again. If she truly wants it of course. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.