Xiao Xiao/Jada

Apolonio

I see this poor woman all over IG & TikTok in memes and videos. I just read her backstory and it’s awful. She’s disabled and she’s constantly being abused and provoked while nothing is being done to help her. Now westerners are calling her Jada and making her own voice over memes. 

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/127229510.html

i found this whole thing very disturbing from the beginning. glad people are starting to realize her situation. :coffee2:

• Like 1

As soon as I saw a meme about her I thought there was something not right about this

She's being used by her family for money/fame. The dancing and singing videos that are livestreamed on Douyin are supposedly for charity to help Xiao Xiao and Wolong's family (the other girl seen in these videos). The livestreams are hosted by a drag queen too. :deadbanana2: TikTok lore is a mess. 

We are continuing stanning Jiafei tho. 

11 minutes ago, abrantino said:

still can't believe they recently found out she's actually real and not a mashup of two K-Pop singers :deadbanana:

https://www.instagram.com/jiafeidai/

The Jiafei lore deserves its own documentary. From Chinese bot accounts to a renowned meme icon and an MPG. A legend!

5 hours ago, Pendulum said:

She's being used by her family for money/fame. The dancing and singing videos that are livestreamed on Douyin are supposedly for charity to help Xiao Xiao and Wolong's family (the other girl seen in these videos). The livestreams are hosted by a drag queen too. :deadbanana2: TikTok lore is a mess. 

We are continuing stanning Jiafei tho. 

Thank you for this info because I’ve seen the videos with the drag queen but was confused as to why they were performing. :dies: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.