Girls Aloud- “Something new(demo)”

Superbitch

Since the announcement all I can listen to is GA MUSIC and man never really realized the something new instrumental SLAPS 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joyride said:

all I can think of is Sarah going off during her last verse on "Something New" during the CID performance, truly a moment.

She had some of the most memorable parts on their songs :weeps:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Superbitch said:

She had some of the most memorable parts on their songs :weeps:

her adrenaline here was through the roof. I vividly remember watching this. 3:30 :jonny6:

20 minutes ago, Joyride said:

her adrenaline here was through the roof. I vividly remember watching this. 3:30 :jonny6:

RIP LEGEND.

25 minutes ago, Joyride said:

all I can think of is Sarah going off during her last verse on "Something New" during the CID performance, truly a moment.

She was always so over the top, a legend :heart:

They really improved the song big time, I'm curious as to who got involved after this demo was recorded that managed to rework the verses and bridge entirely.

I prefer this version, aside from the previously unheard sections, it has an extra level of energy missing from the final mix.

25 minutes ago, Dante Silva said:

I prefer this version, aside from the previously unheard sections, it has an extra level of energy missing from the final mix.

I liked the I loved you like a… part :jonnycat:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

Thank goodness for the lyric changes.

Ksksks yeah the changed lyrics >>>> but I do like the I loved you like a lover part but doesn’t fit this song 

Ahh, the good ol’ days when Nadine produced the entire demo and the others just sprinkled their parts in during post. :marshmallow:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

Ahh, the good ol’ days when Nadine produced the entire demo and the others just sprinkled their parts in during post. :marshmallow:

If I remember correctly the girls hated that no? Back then!? I remember reading something like that 

9 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

If I remember correctly the girls hated that no? Back then!? I remember reading something like that 

Oh, they absolutely did. Especially Cheryl. But the sole purpose of doing so was simply demonstrating how the song should be sung when officially recorded and Nadine had the most capable voice by miles, which the girls all knew. It always just came across as something unnecessary to b*tch about at the time to me.

Edited by Rhythm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.