Anya Taylor Joy Marvel’s Fantastic Four Villain

Gorjesspazze9

It’s now reported she will not only be apart of the film but may be a Villain. And has been contacted for the role. Right now only Pedro pascal has been confirmed to be cast. Filming is set in a few months, so finale casting announcements should be happening within the next month. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

3 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Yawn. Hollywood has always been bad at recycling the same 20 actors but it's been even worse in recent years :rip:

I wish they cast more unknowns and young upcoming stars too. But I think Marvel/Disney is planning to go super safe next year 

The latina Angelina Jolie :clap3:

Loved her in The Menu

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

The latina Angelina Jolie :clap3:

Loved her in The Menu

she is stunning in The Menu and Queen’s Gambit, she will kill this role too

• Like 2

She should wait to be casted as Magik tbh

I don’t get it, the last 2 reboots tanked

Why do people think it would be successful in an era when Marvel movies are flopping :skull: 

@Gorjesspazze9 unless something has changed in the last 24 hours; Pedro Pascal has not been confirmed for anything, nor has Anya Taylor Joy. Please fix your title. 

I heard rumors about Marvel gender-swapping Galactus or Silver Surfer. wonder if any of that's true

• Haha 1

She should be recasted as Magik, she was amazing as Magik in New Mutants which by the way is underrated movie that suffered from delays and pushbacka and disney  aquiring xmen from fox

Not even this can make me hyped for a superhero movie, but good for her.  Get that Disney bag, and we'll be back to watch her next Emmy/Oscar bait role :duca: 

Was excited for Vanessa Kirby, then Pedro killed that excitement, ATJ might make me interested again :eli:

her choices for movies have been so boring lately, she hasn’t been in anything i want to see in ages. 

59 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

her choices for movies have been so boring lately, she hasn’t been in anything i want to see in ages. 

The Menu was amazing. Even Last Night in Soho was pretty great.

2 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

@Gorjesspazze9 unless something has changed in the last 24 hours; Pedro Pascal has not been confirmed for anything, nor has Anya Taylor Joy. Please fix your title. 

That was announced a week ago

45 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

That was announced a week ago

No, it was not. It was announced as a rumor that he was in talks or being eyed for the role. As of one day ago these are still just rumors. 

OMG cannot wait!!

Girl, run.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.