Nicola Roberts - “I Can’t Let Go” (On The Metro Demo)

Edibles.

The group version is immaculate :WAP: but this still slaps :katie2:

On The Metro is so much better. However, a lot of parts from this original version are what make the song truly great :clap3:

18 minutes ago, Attitude said:

So this really was from her scrapped second album. :deadbanana2:

The masterpiece that never was :cries:

This fucks so hard... truly one of the most talented girls in pop ever

Omfg :jonnycat:

i hate her for never giving us a second album. And we know she kept working on songs. 

the group version is immaculate tho but this just makes me sad she never released anymore. 

• Like 2

i like it, but the GA version is superior. some of the verses here sound a bit goofy, but i guess it's because it's a demo

She's so talented, her solo career deserved a team that believed in her cause some of it it's better than the groups material 

• Like 1

OMG This is everything! She was always my favourite. I got to see her do a small show in London years ago and got to meet her. I happen to be in the UK during their tour so I'm freaking out. How hard do we think it will be to get tickets?

wait was this her song first before giving it to the group? 

I always felt like it was her type of song tbh! Also they should have made this a single instead of the tragic ballad they ended with which peaked at #97 :rip: 

The sinister melody of the verses in the actual group version is sorely missed here 

Who did they work with during this era? I feel like something new was written by Ina Wroldsen or Tove Lo or something

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.