Tate breaks down her most iconic MVs, "I thought I was gonna be a backup dancer"

GentleDance

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raphy23

• barbiegrande

• Massive_Teardrop

• Where are you now?

Idek who this girl was before Greedy but I've been a fan since and literally binged all her music videos (at least, majority of them so far) but she's damn amazing so idg the hate??? Like, why? She can sing, dances amazingly and has such natural charisma

If anyone deserves success, is people who get up off their ass and work! Lmao but no fr, Tate works overtime 

• Like 2

I do like her personality and some of her songs and her dancing is fantastic. But the iconic videos are not in the room with us. I am excited for her album though and look forward to her career 

• Like 1

Everyone and their mamas did Allure interview. Tate is #1 globally rn with greedy. Yall too extra over a video...

• Like 1

yall always fuming at the new girls up until the smashing is so severe u switch and start gagging

that tate mcREIGN just won’t let up!

8mvDFno.thumb.gif.80bce18244410dc1090c99

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Normani thinking she made a cultural shift tease

6 minutes ago, Raver said:

Normani thinking she made a cultural shift tease

She didn’t decide the title of the video :deadbanana2:

13 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

And they didn’t lie, the Greedy MV is her Bad Romance and Exes is her Poker Face :clack:

:suburban:

15 hours ago, fijitears said:

Did Olivia or even Billie get this much push for a one hit single? :psyduck:

YES...and with Olivia it was right on her debut single. The biggest push I've seen in years. Where were you? lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Where are you now? said:

Exes

Greedy

Don't come back

She's all i wanna be

Feel like sh*t

Working

Wish i loved you in the 90s

bad ones

rubberband

R U Ok

lie to me

Don't be sad

You broke me first

That way

Stupid Vs. 1

Stupid Vs. 2

All my friends are fake

10:35

Drown

You

U love U

What would you do

All day all night

Boys ain't sh*t

^ Tate's filmed 24 music videos, so i can see why she did this fun little video with Allure... guys it's not that serious, lighten up! Most of her videos are great too... exceptional dancing. Has Olivia or Billie even done that many videos? 

It's funny to me how she's been around for 5 years and everyone's acting like she's brand new and has 1 song out 

Thanks, I honestly didn't know. I might check her out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LOTF said:

Thanks, I honestly didn't know. I might check her out

Start with this one. She can tell a story solely with her dancing.

intersting-hmmmm.gif

Idk If I'm just getting old or what but I couldn't name you one song or video by this child. I've seen her name before but thas it. Thought she was a country singer or something but good luck to her.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

14 minutes ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

intersting-hmmmm.gif

Idk If I'm just getting old or what but I couldn't name you one song or video by this child. I've seen her name before but thas it. Thought she was a country singer or something but good luck to her.

Here’s a playlist of all 50 songs she released to Spotify (not including any remixes)

listed in order from older to newest.

On 11/23/2023 at 12:06 AM, Lagerfeld said:

Are the iconic videos in the room with us?

be quiet old

• Like 1

She should have became a backup dancer cause she certainly is not a vocalist, should have kept singer off her resume :thing:

5 hours ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

She should have became a backup dancer cause she certainly is not a vocalist, should have kept singer off her resume :thing:

Not when it making her a **** tone of money and she currently has the #1 song on the planet. :rip:

On 11/23/2023 at 1:41 AM, Billionaire said:

Why does this site have so much disdain for her already....even people like Madison Beer & Meghan Trainor have done similar videos in the past. It's just a cute little video for promo and not really supposed to be serious :skull: 

they always hate every new female artist who becomes popular 

i think a big part of it is because it reminds them of how old they & their faves are

• Like 2

I think it's very self aware of her to say this. There's obviously far more talented vocalists and even performers that will spend their entire careers being backup singers/dancers but for whatever reason (perhaps hard work), she's where she's at, so good for her. 

That being said, it is weird that she's already had so many miles at such a young age and I think people forget that she's already clocked a top 50 with "She's All I Wanna Be" and a top 20 with "You Broke Me First."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.