Tate breaks down her most iconic MVs, "I thought I was gonna be a backup dancer"

GentleDance

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raphy23

• barbiegrande

• Credit

• GentleDance

4 minutes ago, Lagerfeld said:

Are the iconic videos in the room with us?

standards are low these days 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And they didn’t lie, the Greedy MV is her Bad Romance and Exes is her Poker Face :clack:

• Haha 1

Did Olivia or even Billie get this much push for a one hit single? :psyduck:

Ya’ll keep pushing this ear grating, Charlie Puth in the face having “singer” and its only going to have a negative influence on the people here and online overall, and greedy was actually a cute little bop too :ace:

Edited by fijitears
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

wow can't wait for 'Kristinia DeBarge breaks down her most iconic MVs for Allure' next

• Haha 3

This is a video an artist makes 20 years into their career, not 20 months. Poor girl is getting set up hard.

• Thanks 1

You see folks? She's not faceless after all. She has a beautiful, charismatic, infectious, down to earth personality and attitude. 

She's unfortunately really likeable. I just wish her music was better

gen-z paula abdul 

:giraffe:

10 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

This is a video an artist makes 20 years into their career, not 20 months. Poor girl is getting set up hard.

Exes

Greedy

Don't come back

She's all i wanna be

Feel like sh*t

Working

Wish i loved you in the 90s

bad ones

rubberband

R U Ok

lie to me

Don't be sad

You broke me first

That way

Stupid Vs. 1

Stupid Vs. 2

All my friends are fake

10:35

Drown

You

U love U

What would you do

All day all night

Boys ain't sh*t

^ Tate's filmed 24 music videos, so i can see why she did this fun little video with Allure... guys it's not that serious, lighten up! Most of her videos are great too... exceptional dancing. Has Olivia or Billie even done that many videos? 

It's funny to me how she's been around for 5 years and everyone's acting like she's brand new and has 1 song out 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

25 minutes ago, fijitears said:

Did Olivia or even Billie get this much push for a one hit single? :psyduck:

Ya’ll keep pushing this ear grating, Charlie Puth in the face having “singer” and its only going to have a negative influence on the people here and online overall, and greedy was actually a cute little bop too :ace:

shes number one on global spotify for the 15th day and continues to benefit from all the discourse. i dont think she cares about having a negative influence when it is not impacting her success in the least. its actually helping it :hoetenks:

Why does this site have so much disdain for her already....even people like Madison Beer & Meghan Trainor have done similar videos in the past. It's just a cute little video for promo and not really supposed to be serious :skull: 

Edited by Billionaire
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.