• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IBeMe

• TROJAN

• Dear Reader

• kataraqueen

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

The way y'all think that two people having dinner together automatically means they are working together :rip:

But she has a folder of some sort :biblio:

People saying it doesn't mean they're working together :rip: I've been a Gaga stan for 15 years and she barely deals with people unless she's working or has deal brewing with them. :rip:  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

The way y'all think that two people having dinner together automatically means they are working together :rip:

William always finesses the popgirls by befriending them sis. It's always his first step in his masterplan :cries:

Just now, FameFatale said:

People saying it doesn't mean they're working together :rip: I've been a Gaga stan for 15 years and she barely deals with people unless she's working or has deal brewing with them. :rip:  

THANK YOU. As certfied Professional Gaga chroniclers and historians, this is INDICATIVE of Gaga eventually working with him which is a crime against humanity that should be charged at the Geneva convention for human rights. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

We need a modern day don’t Phunk with my heart!

interscope gave her budget for chromatica now they are giving her monopoly money 

• Haha 10

I think Will.i.am has made some great tracks but he is so washed up, the last BEP was :deadbanana2:

Gaga is friends with Britney, so maybe she's getting Will.I.Am for Britney so she can have her authentic Britney Jean like it was originally intended. :clap3:

Edited by FightDragonsWithMe

2 hours ago, Leptine said:

0d2e67a485cb1a64eae41752fcb60c91.jpg

Came into this thread expecting this iconic Demi quote to be the first post, I was not disappointed :ahh: 

Oh...

Stephanie NO

2 hours ago, Simple said:

Please have dinner with Max Martin next

not when he helped make the worst song of her career

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.