• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• The Slayer

• Popboi.

• Joyride

5 hours ago, prettyinpink940 said:

Ticketek charged my card but I don't see any tickets in my order history. Does anyone have similar issues? 

Have you checked the Order History section on your profile? You should have your confirmation receipt and tickets will be available before the show via the AXS ticket app, at least that's what I got for mine.

Third London show added - Tuesday 25 June 2024.

If any of you here are part of O2 Priority, presale tickets for this show are on sale now.

Edited by C_Colstead

Sat in the ticketek queue for over 2 hours then randomly retried the link and instantly through to ticketmaster :toofunny2:

There's enough demand to do like 30 dates by the looks of it :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, prettyinpink940 said:

Ticketek charged my card but I don't see any tickets in my order history. Does anyone have similar issues? 

I got charged twice and it seems as though I've placed two orders instead of one :rip: I've contacted them to figure out what's going on.

2 hours ago, The Slayer said:

@Gelato another Birmingham date has been added, I don’t think it’s been announced by them but it’s showing on Resorts world and I’ve just been able to order tickets in the pre-sale!

Thank you! My friend and I got tickets! I've actually felt like crying ever since, I can't believe this reunion is actually happening :heart:

• Like 2

Got my Gift Wrapped Kitty Kats Pit VIP for the newest London date, so relieved couldn't buy on presale so decided to wait and see if they'd have more available at on sale. So excited, finally seeing my faves after years of thinking they'd never tour again :jonny3:

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Got my Gift Wrapped Kitty Kats Pit VIP for the newest London date, so relieved couldn't buy on presale so decided to wait and see if they'd have more available at on sale. So excited, finally seeing my faves after years of thinking they'd never tour again :jonny3:

happy to see that everyone's been able to get their VIP packages so far. wish every single one of you could go :heart2:

• Like 1

On 11/24/2023 at 8:08 PM, Superbitch said:

Us girlies… check flights to the uk in June. I am devastated… up to 1800 round trip wtf

To be honest, this would be really fun to go to, but this being the same week as the Eras Tour in London is insane which doesn't help the flight prices :deadbanana2:

Edited by Mellark

7 hours ago, Mellark said:

To be honest, this would be really fun to go to, but this being the same week as the Eras Tour in London is insane which doesn't help the flight prices :deadbanana2:

So I gotta blame that lady for the flights? As if I couldn’t like her any less. Jk jk. 

im sad but happy for the ones that’ll go. I’ll never pays 2000 for flights anywhere 

16 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Happy for you. Wish it was happening to me tho :sistrens: 

snatched the Kitty Kat vip standing.

i hope it wont be like the spice girls tour where we saw them from the back half of the show

12 hours ago, RIKI232 said:

snatched the Kitty Kat vip standing.

i hope it wont be like the spice girls tour where we saw them from the back half of the show

I mean it will. Every show of every act ever with a b stage has them perform 45% of the show on that.

1 hour ago, yassskween said:

I mean it will. Every show of every act ever with a b stage has them perform 45% of the show on that.

Well i hope my fav songs will be in the main stage 🤣

• 5 months later...

I feel as nervous/excited as they probably do. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.