The Girls Aloud Show | That's a wrap!

Popboi.

17 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

It’ll only have you in there for 10-20 secs then you’ll be taken to the page to buy. It was super quick for me! 

I did that but I'm still stuck in queue :emofish:

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Superbitch

• The Slayer

• Popboi.

• Attitude

7 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Try going through one of their Google links and then accessing the home page. Also a new browser + incognito/private mode. 

I got vip seating tickets for Newcastle. I can‘t believe it :chick3:

the presale was hell tho. Had 4 devices with two networks and was over an hour in the queue. And than i tried it in another browser and got through in 1 min :deadbanana4:

To anyone who is still in the queue, try it with opera or firefox (maybe it helps)

• Like 1

I need Birmingham since it's the only date that doesn't clash with my exams/internship or involve getting a five hour train. I'll try my best on Friday now that I know you can queue from before the stated time, but hopefully they add another date!!

26 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Omg, It worked. Thank you!

Yay so glad it worked for you!

23 minutes ago, Miichael said:

omg keep trying, I hope it works for you :heart:

Yas, hiding in work has come thru for me. See you queens at Dublin :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, Gelato said:

I need Birmingham since it's the only date that doesn't clash with my exams/internship or involve getting a five hour train. I'll try my best on Friday now that I know you can queue from before the stated time, but hopefully they add another date!!

There was still Birmingham ones when I bought! Deffo go on the Ticketek website and see and potentially buy today! Good luck :heart:

• Like 1

Everyone slating Nottingham my home city nnn :deadbanana4:

Theres a reason why I got tickets for the o2 arena instead though :gaycat1:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

There was still Birmingham ones when I bought! Deffo go on the Ticketek website and see and potentially buy today! Good luck :heart:

There were VIP but I'm scared to drop that amount of money when I need two tickets, outside of VIP I think I only saw one or two options and they were quite far back 🥲 I'm happy for you though!! :heart2:

Does anyone know roughly what proportion of tickets tend to be put up for pre-sale? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gelato said:

There were VIP but I'm scared to drop that amount of money when I need two tickets, outside of VIP I think I only saw one or two options and they were quite far back 🥲 I'm happy for you though!! :heart2:

Does anyone know roughly what proportion of tickets tend to be put up for pre-sale? 

I’ve heard rumours that the demand was higher than expected for presale so they’re might not be a GA or if there is it’ll be hardly any tickets 

15 minutes ago, WERKER said:

I’ve heard rumours that the demand was higher than expected for presale so they’re might not be a GA or if there is it’ll be hardly any tickets 

I'm pretty sure they put a cap on the number of tickets available at pre-sale

I really wanted to buy tickets today but I cant justify these prices... I really hate how pop concerts are being so expensive and prohibitive nowadays...

Like, I paid £75 + fees for the SPice Girls 2019 FLOOR tickets... I am worried about their next tours too ffs

1 hour ago, WERKER said:

Hopefully they'll add more dates then. I saw a rumour that there are several more London dates on hold and the schedule definitely allows for extra shows

Edited by Gelato

I don't know how I managed it cause Tickettek was taking forever but I got a ticket to BOTH O2 shows in London :dies: I can't believe I'm going to see them not once but twice! They've been such a big part of my life for half my life I can't believe I'll actually get to see them!

Block SB102 for Sat

Block B3 on Floor for Sun

I hope anyone that wasn't able to manage to get a ticket today can on Friday or that the girls will surely add more dates! 

Now have to plan a trip out to London thankfully my Mom is down for an overseas trip, just wasn't for the show. But maybe can make a family trip out of it with more family members.

Watching this makes me emotional I'm going to see my favorites. Though sad knowing Sarah won't be there but will in spirit :heart2:

Edited by Gabers05
Typo

1 hour ago, ONOPKA said:

listening to something kinda oooh and the way this is gonna go OFF :jonny: 

You better stan one of their best classics!

Can't wait to live my absolute best life to it, tbh.

• Like 1

Ticketek charged my card but I don't see any tickets in my order history. Does anyone have similar issues? 

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Omgg this is perfect I can go with my broke friends on Saturday and then get a VIP ticket for Sunday:jonny:

4 hours ago, WERKER said:

Everyone slating Nottingham my home city nnn :deadbanana4:

Theres a reason why I got tickets for the o2 arena instead though :gaycat1:

sames, someone slating the notts cheryl crowd which i was in :rip:

but yeah, points were made lmao :eli:

7 hours ago, The Slayer said:

VIP SEATED SECURED FOR BIRMINGHAM :jonny6:

2ND ROW DEAD CENTRE :jonny6:

So they’ve added another Birmingham date and I’ve bought VIP standing for it :jonny6:

My poor bank account! Looks like I’m seeing them twice back to back!

@Gelato another Birmingham date has been added, I don’t think it’s been announced by them but it’s showing on Resorts world and I’ve just been able to order tickets in the pre-sale!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.