Miley Cyrus sings new song with Ryan Beatty

kyliefever2002

She's serving clean and well rested vocals! Sounding like 2017ley.:jonny:

Her mom said in a podcast that she walked down the aisle to a new Miley song she wrote for MC9. I usually prefer Miley's breakup songs over her love songs :eli:, but I'm here for it!

Her voice sounds absolutely angelic and she looks stunning. Can't wait for her new music! She's so talented, sadly many people love to discredit her talent here but she outsings their faves with ease. Go Miley 👏❤️🥂

Also I'm happy she's so in love with her man with who she's in stable relationship for 3 years already and she's singing looking at him aww her next album will be filled with love songs ❤️ this boyfriend (Maxx) produced for her Handstand and Violet Chemistry, they're such an amazing couple 

Edited by honestopinion

OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM BOTH I CANT WAIT TO GO HOME AND LISTEN :jonny:

Ryan lowkey released one of the best albums of the year and he needs more exposure :jonny:

She will do anything but promote her own music

• Haha 1

I dont know what her team is doing to her and what’s their plans for her career but she became so boring and this « clean image » feels forced 

Just now, DawnAnti said:

I dont know what her team is doing to her and what’s their plans for her career but she became so boring and this « clean image » feels forced 

Cause she really grew up and doing nothing wild but chilling at her Malibu home with her boyfriend and dogs, meditating, and travelling. She's not heartbroken and she's not drinking alcohol and not smoking anymore and wants to have a family. That's completely normal and it makes sense she would make music for an older generation now, her music is not for gen z 

2 minutes ago, honestopinion said:

Cause she really grew up and doing nothing wild but chilling at her Malibu home with her boyfriend and dogs, meditating, and travelling. She's not heartbroken and she's not drinking alcohol and not smoking anymore and wants to have a family. That's completely normal and it makes sense she would make music for an older generation now, her music is not for gen z 

If that’s actually what she wants i genuinely wish her the best of luck and she deserves inner peace, her and demi and ariana seem to genuinely reach inner peace , good for them 

WHEWW she is SERVING with these vocals. This song sounds beautiful :cries:

Apparently it was an invite-only event at the Chateau Marmont. Grammys campaign perhaps?

24 minutes ago, wish said:

WHEWW she is SERVING with these vocals. This song sounds beautiful :cries:

Apparently it was an invite-only event at the Chateau Marmont. Grammys campaign perhaps?

Grammys campaign LMAO??? All these 30 people in the crowd are her family and friends. There is entire family of her boyfriend Maxx also lol. It was just a casual birthday party 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.