ChatGPT now available with voice. Will you be using?

Lyrica

Better not do it for your voice not becoming a sample for them :redface:

Edited by FolkLover1989

6 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I’m a s*ut - just say it 

edit. Wrong thread 

ChatGPT: “you’re a sl*t”

• Haha 4

I like talking to the AI or having the AI read something out loud. The only thing missing is a face

When will coders lose their jobs? Since i keep seeing people fighting on reddit all the time in regards to AI taking their jobs while some say naw it aint happening

I tried it and I got a popup saying this ChatGPT model has yet to be trained to support f-g tones/voices. :biblio:

Edited by Sombre
  • Haha 3

The example sent me. If you’re in a position of leadership & can’t order pizza without the help of AI, what intelligence do you possess? You can’t open your calculator & do simple division?

• Haha 1

Seriously though, Apple could not be more behind with Siri. Siri already sucks compared to Google Assistant; they really need to nail it in iOS 18 or it's gonna be a big L for them. Google also announced Assistant with Bard last month.

Though I doubt ChatGPT will ever replace Siri/G-Assistant unless OpenAI fully invests into making it a fully fledged phone assistant, iow being able to set alarms, add reminders, and taking app commands (this could be super interesting for music apps where chatgpt could probably make you the best play mix based on your prompt).

Edited by Sombre

not her responding to a q about pizza with a whole essay (copied and pasted from the internet)

2 hours ago, Anthinos said:

I like talking to the AI or having the AI read something out loud. The only thing missing is a face

or, you know, just get some friends ?

• Haha 3

Why does it sound like a female, i want to keep imagining i'm talking with a hot male teacher

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.