Julianna Margulies debuts homophobia and racism

Braz

"you're turning your back against the people that support you. because jews, they rally around everybody" i heard israel is anti-black af :rip:

• Like 1

She doesn’t realize it but all that these harebrained hags like herself, Amy Schumer, Noah Schnapp, etc manage to do is reveal how sick Zionism is as a political project, one deserving of the same contempt as Nazis. 

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

What an awful sick human being. I'm glad all of these imbeciles are exposing themselves though. Make the world aware how much of a useless piece of scheiße you are.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Her saying she’s more offended as someone who plays a lesbian than a Jew is so performative considering she’s only had male partners :deadbanana:

i am ******* screaming :ahh: what a moron.

You have Julianna saying with her whole chest that Black people and members of the LGBTQ+ community are "lower than the Jews", Noah Schnapp liking posts mocking the deaths of Palestinian children and handing out stickers saying "Zionism is sexy", Sarah Silverman saying Israel isn't obligated to provide Palestine with water and electricity, and Amy Schumer implying that all Gazans are rapists, and it's crickets from Hollywood for them.

Yet Melissa Barrera gets fired from a Hollywood franchise which now revolves solely around her character because she said "innocent Palestinians don't deserve to die".

You literally cannot make this up.

Edited by C_Colstead
  • Like 8

Slight correction to the OP to provide more context. Her opinion isn’t that gays are lower than Jews, she’s claiming that that’s true in the eyes of Hamas. Whether or not that is misguided is not for me to say, but she said a plethora of disgusting things that you shouldn’t have to resort to spreading misinformation to make your point. 

She's my good wife and I support her always. What she said was actually not as offensive as you all claim it to be... if you understand her point. 

• Thumbs Down 10

On 11/22/2023 at 11:19 AM, SupremeGoddess said:

Archie Panjabi tried to warn us, and we didn’t listen. 

Yeah I heard she was a nightmare to work with. Them hating each other so much they couldn't even be in the same room to film their final scene together :rip:

Shame because it was such a good show for the first few series, but those characters not being able to interact for so long messed it up a lot.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

and people wonder why queer roles should go to actual queer people...

• Thumbs Down 1

On 11/22/2023 at 5:06 AM, Mr.X said:

really? I guess 'gays are even lower than jews', 'these people who wants us to call them 'they/them' or whatever', 'you cant say anything like the wrong pronouns' and the 'gays would be beheaded if they go into an islamic country' are pretty standard racist and homophobic conspiracy theories. It's disgusting

These particular statements aren’t false, but what she said and her reason for saying it was

Edited by barbiegrande

7 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

These particular statements aren’t false, but what she said and her reason for saying it was

No. Racism, transphobia and homophobia are still racism, transphobia and homophobia regardless of context. It is not just about how she said it or the reason for it, and there is no excuses for this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.