So...Xbox sold 50k consoles in Europe last month

tiagol88

You gays really should stop celebrating,  we can't let Sony have monopoly over gaming 

stephm.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Afterglow

• tiagol88

• Rigalo

• ImpressMeMuch

It's what happens when Sony delivers classics like Bloodborne, Last of Us, Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War and Spider-man and XBox can't produce a single decent game even after buying up "half the industry". Starfield being their big play and it crashing and burning after being a clunky, dated mess is hilarious. 

Also, cheering on a corporation becoming a monopoly is so cringe. Aren't you a consumer? So much for fanboying consoles being late 00s.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Sadly, Sony doesn't seem to agree shelving IP and developer after developer in favor of bets on service games

Last of Us - has more remasters out than original titles 

Last of Us Multiplayer - shelved, cancelled?

Spider-Man, iterative sequel

Uncharted - dead

The Last of Us is getting a Part III at some point as we already know and it spawned a successful television adaption for HBO with a second season set to begin filming next year. Naughty Dog are also working on a new IP which I’m sure will serve the same quality that The Last of Us and Uncharted did. Spider-Man just released a new game this year which received both critical and commercial success and we know damn well they’re going to do more entries / spin-offs. 

What does Uncharted being ‘dead’ have to do with anything? Can you play that series on an Xbox? Or any of the series I’ve mentioned? No. Which is what my point was. Why would I purchase an Xbox when their exclusive games are nowhere near as good as PlayStation exclusives? It’s all down to personal preference, but nothing and I mean NOTHING Xbox has to offer will ever mean as much to me as The Last of Us and Uncharted do. 

There’s absolutely no reason for me to stop using a PlayStation when all of my favourite games are exclusive to that console. Sony can’t help that they know how to deliver gold after gold. 

spacer.png

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Afterglow said:

This is your comment? Yeah nobody will want to play any of their upcoming AAA titles I mentioned. :isudumblmao:

Starfield was supposed to be the next cultural reset and literally NO ONE moved. Everyone will play TES6 on switch 2. Xbox hasn’t delivered a SINGLE notable first party title the entire generation. And you are talking about people being fanboys after your first post in this thread you said you worked at Microsoft. I have to laugh 

• Like 1

The Activision deal and Microsoft’s partnership with Nintendo really did a number on y’all mentally :rip:

• Haha 1

Console sales last week in Spain:

PS5: 32.000 / 385.200 YTD / ~1.000.000 LTD
Switch: 6.000 / 273.200 YTD
PlayStation Portal: 5.700 / New
XBS: 2.000 / 63.800 YTD

Getting outsold by 16 to 1 right before Black Friday / Christmas :rip:

Outsold by a PS console that costs 200€ that also needs a PS5 to even work  :rip:

Edited by tiagol88

12 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Starfield was supposed to be the next cultural reset and literally NO ONE moved. Everyone will play TES6 on switch 2. Xbox hasn’t delivered a SINGLE notable first party title the entire generation. And you are talking about people being fanboys after your first post in this thread you said you worked at Microsoft. I have to laugh 

Can you not work for a company? What does actual employment have to do with fanboyism.

Oh and YES, EVERYONE will play THE ELDER SCROLLS 6 on the unannounced Nintendo console for the highest fidelity.:isudumblmao:  are you misinformed? Where did Microsoft say they are released TES6 on another console, the FTC documents just confirmed its exclusivity.

Foh friend you don't play video games.

29 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Can you not work for a company? What does actual employment have to do with fanboyism.

Oh and YES, EVERYONE will play THE ELDER SCROLLS 6 on the unannounced Nintendo console for the highest fidelity.:isudumblmao:  are you misinformed? Where did Microsoft say they are released TES6 on another console, the FTC documents just confirmed its exclusivity.

EYE don’t play games but you are capping for the only system who hasn’t delivered a notable title in OVER a generation :lmao:waiting for that 2025 title just like y’all were with Starfield

my switch and ps5 keep me very occupied don’t worry :heart:

Edited by Rigalo
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Gamers don't care about playing with the "highest fidelity". Otherwise most videogames sold would be on PC and that's not the case.

• Haha 1

Microsoft is a trillion dollar company, Sony is not and this is key to Xbox’s plan and for gamepass etc. Microsoft can easily afford the losses it makes on Gamepass, Sony not so much. If you can’t get developers to make exclusive games for you, then buy them :deadbanana4: Owning both of the consoles, I will say the PS5 and its exclusives are better currently but I feel towards the end of this current gen there will be the start of a turn around for Xbox. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rigalo said:

EYE don’t play games but you are capping for the only system who hasn’t delivered a notable title in OVER a generation :lmao:waiting for that 2025 title just like y’all were with Starfield

my switch and ps5 keep me very occupied don’t worry :heart:

Sis! You are waiting for TES6 to release on The Switch 2 :isudumblmao::isudumblmao: 

You just cant make stuff like this up :deadbanana4: I'm just skimming your comments at this point.

3 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Gamers don't care about playing with the "highest fidelity". Otherwise most videogames sold would be on PC and that's not the case.

what the actual ****... 

I wasn't gonna even respond but sis

Edited by Afterglow
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Sis! You are waiting for TES6 to release on The Switch 2 :isudumblmao::isudumblmao: 

You just cant make stuff like this up :deadbanana4: I'm just skimming your comments at this point.

what the actual ****... 

I’d skim if I was getting washed on every response as well. Hopefully Xbox throws its users a quality game to play soon, all of these 2023 year end lists, game of the year awards without a Microsoft game in sight :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I’d skim if I was getting washed on every response as well. Hopefully Xbox throws its users a quality game to play soon, all of these 2023 year end lists, game of the year awards without a Microsoft game in sight :deadbanana4:

Sis, you're waiting on the Elder Scrolls 6 on the Switch 2 :eddie: you're washing yourself with dirty rags in here

You know nothing about the gaming space, you're not even up on current events :eddie:

Maybe Microsoft will be nice and allow a streaming reliant release to your console:bird:

Friend, get outta here...you don't belong :gaycat1:

Edited by Afterglow

Just now, Afterglow said:

Sis, you're waiting on the Elder Scrolls 6 on the Switch 2 :eddie: you're washing yourself with dirty rag in here

You know nothing about the gaming space, you're not even up on current events :eddie:

Maybe Microsoft will be nice and allow a streaming reliant release to your console:bird:

Friend, get outta here...you don't belong :gaycat1:

I’ve literally never played the series of the game you are now banking on to save the generation for Xbox… so despite your delusions I have no intentions of playing TES6. :eddie: The way Bugfield flopped I’m not sure many others do either. :eddie:

and you actively celebrating Microsoft monopolizing the industry shows that YOU are the “gamer” who has no idea what you’re talking about. Gamers HATE your take on the subject. Shouldn’t you, Thee ATRL Gamer Guru know that…? :eddie:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I’ve literally never played the series of the game you are now banking on to save the generation for Xbox… so despite your delusions I have no intentions of playing TES6. :eddie: The way Bugfield flopped I’m not sure many others do either. :eddie:

and you actively celebrating Microsoft monopolizing the industry shows that YOU are the “gamer” who has no idea what you’re talking about. Gamers HATE your take on the subject. Shouldn’t you, Thee ATRL Gamer Guru know that…? :eddie:

Sis what...what are you attempting here? :deadbanana4: What are these paragraphs accomplishing? You're just saying things, gotta be at this point :hoetenks:

We'll see you at launch friend...don't wanna play ES6 but it's living in your head as a Switch release :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Afterglow said:

what the actual ****... 

Sis…most people playing on pc aren’t capable of having games running at the highest fidelity. Most 3rd party titles sell more on console while pcs can run them at higher fidelity. You even have some 3rd party titles that sold the most on the Switch, the wirst console on sale.

Do you know anything about gaming? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

Sis…most people playing on pc aren’t capable of having games running at the highest fidelity. Most 3rd party titles sell more on console while pcs can run them at higher fidelity. You even have some 3rd party titles that sold the most on the Switch, the wirst console on sale.

Do you know anything about gaming? 

Are you new? Did you not know that literally every single medium of gaming is a power play? SIS! Its 2023!!

Do you know how console wars even....began? Nintendoes what Sega don't indeed :deadbanana2:name me the top five AAA third party titles that sold the MOST on switch of the few that chose to.

On 11/22/2023 at 2:18 PM, tiagol88 said:

Last of us will have a sequel.

Spider-man is literally the 2nd game. Same studio is working on Wolverine. It’s not like they are stuck with sequels of the same IP.

Uncharted “dead”? You just complained about sequels but you’re also complaining about an IP not having a new game? There’s rumors about a studio working on a new title btw.

A new title within an IP doesn’t have to be an iterative sequel.

I wouldn’t call Insomniac being relegated to just low risk Marvel IP adaptions a big success for Sony. I miss their creative and exciting days. Little Big Planet, Crash, Sly… etc. The closure of studio Japan… 

I was a fan up to mid PS4 generation but once leadership changed they started shitting on their own legacy. We are how many years into this generation and the games still aren’t coming like they used to from them. 

PS5 as a platform is fine due to third parties (well, up to Microsoft acquiring COD and how that may shake out even if exclusivity is off the table), but their first party output is super disappointing to me. 

Also the console warring going on is here is bottom of the barrel tier

3 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

I wouldn’t call Insomniac being relegated to just low risk Marvel IP adaptions a big success for Sony. I miss their creative and exciting days. Little Big Planet, Crash, Sly… etc. The closure of studio Japan… 

PS5 as a platform is fine due to third parties (well, up to Microsoft acquiring COD and how that may shake out even if exclusivity is off the table), but their first party output is super disappointing to me. 

Half of ps studios are working on new IPs. Games take a lot longer to develop than before. It’s not a sony issue.

Also lol at “low risk marcel ips”. Most marvel games suck or flop even if they are good. Guardians of the Galaxy, The Avengers, the countless spider man games before insomniac took over, etc. Sony was the firs one to do a successful Marvel IP to this level so clearly its not so low risk…

It takes extreme delusion to ignore the fact that the Xbox gaming division is currently so far behind Sony and Nintendo then continue to bank on TES6 to be this successful juggernaut even though the future is uncertain. Y’all keep hyping it up even though Bethesda’s recent track record has been spotty :deadbanana4:

Why don’t y’all support Microsoft’s recent release that’s currently underperforming compared to other first party titles this year :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.