Which is better: Houdini vs Hung Up?

bjorn

Which is better: Houdini vs Hung Up?   

94 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better: Houdini vs Hung Up?

• Houdini
    • Hung Up

These two songs have been compared to each other, many saying Houdini is Duas Hung Up.

So let’s put it up to the test, ATRL, which one do you prefer? 

:ryan3:

The one with a 4 verse, 3 Chorus A bridge , And two build up moments that you can dance to.

Edited by LittleStarmen

Forbidden Love :giraffe:

In no way can the Queen of Pop's biggest dance pop anthem compare to a subdued Dua Lipa single...But I can see several Dua songs as good as Madonna's COAD tracks: Don't start now, title track, Levitating (solo), Break My Heart, Love Again, Hallucinate and Physical 

Dua Lipa GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

ATRL’s narrative being “this song is boring and a flop.. but let’s compare it to best pop songs of all time!”

5 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

ATRL’s narrative being “this song is boring and a flop.. but let’s compare it to best pop songs of all time!”

The similarities are uncanny 

:ryan3:

48 minutes ago, WildKobra said:

Hung Up of course but Houdini it's awesome

This Mashup is :worship2:

• Like 1

I'm too tired after work and thought the pull was "which is worse" and voited Houdini 😭 sorry Madonna, i failed you and the hit of the century 🤧💔

It's obviously Hung Up but I did vote for Houdini cause I felt bad Dua was getting crushed like that :gaycat4:

This set up is too blatant :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.