Pedro Pascal close to signing deal to play Reed Richards in Fantastic Four

DONTYELLATME

This is the kind of casting you do when you’re out of ideas :doc:

Now I hope Vanessa Kirby isn’t Sue, she deserves better than being cast opposite someone’s musty looking uncle. 

One of the most overrated people in Hollywood right now.  ENOUGH.gif!

32 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Actually wait Reed IS supposed to be older than the other ones but still...he could be stuck with this role until he's 60 because F4 are meant to appear in multiple movies. 

Out of 3 main X-men  characters 2 were played by grandpas (X and Magneto) and the whole series was big success

He’s a good actor and that’s all I ask for. I remember the big outcry of complaints when Hugh Jackman was cast as Wolverine and we all know how that turned out. 

1 hour ago, LittleStarmen said:

im sure its good money but these hero flicks are done

Don’t be too sure Guardians just did big numbers and there’s no way Deadpool flops next year. 

I can’t wait for everybody to switch once a trailer comes out. I remember when he was cast as Joel in TLOU and so many people were saying how bad the casting was until the show actually came out and they saw how much he nailed the role. He’s a great actor and I know he’s going to be great.

The MCU is in ha rebirth era, success and acclaim is coming. :wanda:

• Like 1

God if they can’t get right Fantastic Four imagine how abysmal the casting for X-Men is going to be. Might be better to just keep that one in the drafts after all.

As a F4 fan, I love this casting. Idk what y’all are on. I’m excited! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

He would be SO good :jonny3:

He already has somewhat of a tie to Marvel as he was apparently on a shortlist to audition for Captain America and Hawkeye but it didn’t progress any further once they found out his schedule on Supernatural wouldn’t have allowed him to film. 

Pedro Pascal as Reed Richards and Vanessa Kirby as Sue Storm? A bisexual wet dream. :wanda:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.