An Irish dancer crashed PinkPantheress set

Flocon

He kinda ate.

They let him do his thing for the 2nd instrumental part though (@ 15:50 on the next video)

• Haha 2

The definition of girl give us nothing... on that stage.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Security is so weak these days.:rip: that could've easily been someone dangerous. 

Edited by Afterglow

Ok, he actually added to the performance. I'd rather fans do things like this than to run up to the performers on stage like a maniac. Her security needs some reevaluation though. 

• ATRL Moderator

An Irish dance break is exactly what’s supposed to happen when that instrumental plays 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Cameltoe Chariot

Man she really needs to rethink her stage shows, I like her music but she needs more happening if she expects people to pay for this :coffee:

girl was giving nothing so someone had to :clap3:

• Like 1

“He ate that tho, he ate”

queen knew 

that dance was PERFECT tho, angel is so good

44 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

An Irish dance break is exactly what’s supposed to happen when that instrumental plays 

Thanks to this song, I can irish dance now.

The slow walking for her entire concert. :rip: 

• Haha 1

I hope the critique of her lack of movement is just for fun. Girl has never claimed to be a performer. On her Zane Lowe interview she even said she would rather do a listening party than a concert. All performers are valid.

Iconic moment for a future classic :clap3:

that was so cool LMAO 

obviously very unsafe because she doesnt know his intention and what he can do at such close proximity and stuff but he popped off and I wish they let him do the full thing :'( 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.