• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• fridayteenage

• alexanderao

• QueenofCopyPaste

Is Malibu really dropping to #30 this week despite being #3 on iTunes? :deadbanana: 

Her chart run is so weird. 

I mean... it was released last month, peaked at #10 its second week and it's been falling since then. However, the song has been doing well in streaming and sales (basically because Miley has done lot of promo) and it barely has 40m AI on radio,so the song still has room to grow,but then you look at its Billboard position and you don't expect the song to be this low already. I don't know if you get what I mean. It's like the song is too new to have peaked this soon and be this low. 

Edit: I guess it's all because of radio. It could be stabilized within the top 20 with better updates and then it could even repeak. Maybe this is a good sign and the song will serve longevity once radio decides to play it more. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

isn't its streaming around/below 30? 

2 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

isn't its streaming around/below 30? 

idk, maybe now but I remember it was doing quite well the last time I checked. I still find it weird how the song has been falling since it reached #10. It feels bigger than it actually is imo.

9 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Is Malibu really dropping to #30 this week despite being #3 on iTunes? :deadbanana: 

Her chart run is so weird. 

I mean... it was released last month, peaked at #10 its second week and it's been falling since then. However, the song has been doing well in streaming and sales (basically because Miley has done lot of promo) and it barely has 40m AI on radio,so the song still has room to grow,but then you look at its Billboard position and you don't expect the song to be this low already. I don't know if you get what I mean. It's like the song is too new to have peaked this soon and be this low. 

Edit: I guess it's all because of radio. It could be stabilized within the top 20 with better updates and then it could even repeak. Maybe this is a good sign and the song will serve longevity once radio decides to play it more. 

Well it jumped on itunes in new tracking week

1 minute ago, DangerousSwiftie said:

Being #3 on iTunes won't take effect until next week, no? It's only #33 on Spotify, and #40 on YouTube, for the past week it was only like #15 on iTunes, and it's number 45 on overall radio. #30 makes total sense for it.

Yeah, it was doing better in Spotify and youtube the last time I checked. It just feels bigger than it actually is. :lmao: 

59 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

idk, maybe now but I remember it was doing quite well the last time I checked. I still find it weird how the song has been falling since it reached #10. It feels bigger than it actually is imo.

#29 on streaming last week and it dropped quite a bit this week 

4 hours ago, Chainsmoker said:

How many weeks is this over 700 now? And how many did Hello and UF have over 700?

You can't really compare them, since the weight of the three components has changed. I'm sure with the current formula HELLO would've had more than 2,000 points in its first week.

14 hours ago, Heart.me said:

Do you have points predictions for Versace on the Floor? @simmnfierzig 

~30 points

Always hard to tell when a song isn't top 200 on Spotify