Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• SmittenCake

• liquiddiamonds

• Alex

8 hours ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

the album duration is 20 minutes? 

that's pathetic 

Did you really expect Ice Spice to have songs that are like 3-4 minutes long :rip: She's a Tik Tok rapper she's never made 3 minute songs. 

But yeah, I'm not a fan of this album, the only song I liked is Did It First. 

Just now, Jukebox said:

Did you really expect Ice Spice to have songs that are like 3-4 minutes long :rip: She's a Tik Tok rapper she's never made 3 minute songs. 

But yeah, I'm not a fan of this album, the only song I liked is Did It First. 

then why not making more songs? imagine the vinyl coming and it's just ONE SIDE 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

you were right I bopped through all 20 mins lol 

iktr!

Only 20 minutes for the whole album?

that's 2 minutes per fart

• Haha 8

7 hours ago, goverm3nth0ker said:

******* switchin but they wasnt trans is such a LINE

Nicki's impact  :clap3:

well. phat butt thru to b*tch im packin BOPS. but after this first 4 tracks theres kinda nothing to it lol. 

my kinda low expectations were met lol !

BB Belt……now hold on this beat :hippo:

2 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Popa is kinda her best song yet ngl

ice-spice-ass-ice-spice.gif

See ha I'm like "grah!"

that's a SLOGAN 

spacer.png

• Like 1

The album being 23 minutes :suburban:

where's the predictions 

This is not a good album.

She made a pretty cute attempt with Pretty Girl, I don't why they didn't try to push her to different sounds for her debut album, mixed with her standard music.

This is not giving "effort" at all.

She beat the "one flow" allegations with the new tracks, overall it's fun but too short

3 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

Deli and Princess Diana ends anything on this album can we be fr :rip: 

Not this being the first post I see when I literally came in to ask if there's any song as good as Deli or Princess Diana. :rip: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

Not this being the first post I see when I literally came in to ask if there's any song as good as Deli or Princess Diana. :rip: 

For real. Thanks for saving me 20 minutes :suburban:

• Like 1

a 23 minute ALBUM

new-york-beyonce.gif

• Haha 2

She didn't even try to put together a good body of work :rip: so embarrassing, especially coming after JT

• Like 1

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

then why not making more songs? imagine the vinyl coming and it's just ONE SIDE 

I'm not a fan of short songs but I would have been ok if she had given us another 10 songs as this feels more like ep than a album. 10 songs is too short for an album especially when they are all less than 2 minutes long.

its really hard to comment on ice spice because she lacks personality, artistic layers and visuals even though shes marketing herself as visuals.

i like that shes slim thick as i live for representation (+ being bi) but the facecard is missing, overall so far it looks this is where the story starts and ends.

she reminds me of female ver of 21 savage (his fun songs)

i cant even speak on the album because most of it sounded like garbage (21 savage makes catchier melodies and hooks + more pleasant tone)

to me the least horrible one was plenty sun but it sounded almost like intro. 

her main problem which im sure shes not concerned because she values money over art which is legit is her nasally annoying voice and just one topic (fat ass)

to me the only line that is fun was im thick because im not missing no meals

everything else even for fun seems so boring, kinda like after a week you wont find it funny anymore (here also in comparison i think 21 savage is funnier, but he also has better beats)

i still like her and am rooting for ha (i see no harm in someone not being talented but trying) but this was low effort or maybe speaks on audience and their low expectations

she doesnt even dance when she's performing 

shes probably one of the most boring 'artists' we had, even sexy red is funnier

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Ice spice don't ever try to come for CARDI 🤭

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

:rip: why did she call this a debut album. like... is so much better and deluxe ended up longer than this but I still found myself enjoying this. She tried a few new things but quite a few songs needed to be rerecorded cuz she sounds like she's struggling to keep up like on gimmie a light. She also needs extra writers cuz miss poopie has a very limited vocabulary. Did it first and phatt butt are easily top 2. Of the new songs, I like bb belt the most cuz of the production

• Like 1

Omg this is so bad overall fgshiujkf I can't :jonny5: 

Riot, baby, I know you're DL. DM me please. I can rap on those beats better. I promise! :jonny5: 

imagine being her producer and hearing her say "hey I'm about to go hard, get me in the booth" and all you hear back is "she showing her pantie" for the 20th song in a row :skull:

• Haha 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.