Grammy nominated artist almost kicked off plane for terrorism

BLΔCKP!NK

The flight attendant gathering her up :ahh:

no one answering her question :ahh:

everyone having her head turnt while she was singing :ahh:

The one clap at the end :ahh:

the fingers waves :ahh:

• Haha 5

People like this are narcissistic af. Think the world revolves around them.

• Like 3

She should have quickly sang her song and be done with it without that excessive loud narcissistic introduction about the Grammys and all the unnecessary namedroppings of those people no one ever heard of

I keep having to pause the video every 10 seconds because the secondhand embarrassment is too much :ghostface:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’d be so mad. :rip:Like I could’ve just flown 15 hours or something, desperately trying to rest and here she come… :rip::rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I couldn't even watch the full video🥴 and this is my third time coming across this mess.My anxiety will not allow me to witness the secondhand embarrassment. 

• Like 1

I actually love Maverick City. This is embarrassing for them by association 

These are 10/10 songs

Edited by =NEX=
  • Thanks 1

I wouldve made sure she got thrown off the plane. 

• Haha 1

Not someone in the comments on TikTok DEFENDING her behaviour saying **** like “give her flowers she just got nominated” as if that would make it okay? 

Demented :khalyan2:

she has all the rights to be happy about her grammy nominations. but keep it for yourself in that context or post whatever you want on your social media, singing saying thanks whtever or do a party invite fans lmao don't bother others people's peace not in a plane.

Wouldn't have happened if it was Fergie

Cameltoe Chariot

Man Christians are f*ckin CRAZY as hell :biblio: I can't believe our society still coddles and protects religious people, it's insane :rip:

• Like 1

I would’ve been mad as hell if that happened to me on my flight! I would’ve told her to shut the hell up :biblionny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.