‘Euphoria’ & ‘The Idol’ producer Kevin Turen dead at 44

Itz_Dani!

Kevin Turen, producer of Euphoria and The Idol, has died. He was 44.

Turen died suddenly over the weekend. His cause of death is not known at this time. The producer is survived by his wife, Evelina, and his two sons, Jack and James.

His father Edward Turen said in a statement Sunday night: “Kevin was so incredibly special, this world is going to be less without him.”

https://deadline.com/2023/11/kevin-turen-dead-euphoria-the-idol-producer-1235600826/amp/

P.S. mods idk if this was the right section or Celebria. He was not really a celebrity I think so I thought I’d put this in Entertainment, feel free to close or move if necessary. 

Omg :cries: I got dragged saying this but I truly believe this show could be the new Glee. There's some weird **** going on.

They might as well cancel the show at this point, all the actors are pushing 30 anyways how we supposed to believe they’re still in high school…

Rest in peace. Euphoria was a great show, can’t say the same for the other one.

1 hour ago, Dula Peep said:

They might as well cancel the show at this point, all the actors are pushing 30 anyways how we supposed to believe they’re still in high school…

30s are still young. If you moisturize and have good lighting and stuff they could pass lol 

maddie been in her 30s 

3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Drugs make them older (?) whatever, the show will go on, it is giving them all the money they want

6 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

I remember reading an article a few months ago where there was speculation about season 3 taking place after a 5 year time gap.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.