I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (UK) | Season 23 - Jamie Lynn Spears confirmed

The Slayer

I've been going back and forth about whether I was going to watch this or not but I've decided its not worth suffering the likes of N*gel F*rage so I won't be tuning in. :chick1:

4 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I've been going back and forth about whether I was going to watch this or not but I've decided its not worth suffering the likes of N*gel F*rage so I won't be tuning in. :chick1:

I feel bad for the campmates. Likely the ultimate challenge for them during this show is to endure JL and N*gel F*rage.

• Like 1

Why is everyone British except for her 

32 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

It's usually 75-95% British contestants with possibly other nationalities such as Irish, American or Australian.

Nella is going to be so funny on this. I didn't realise Fred was on this! Such a zaddy.

5 hours ago, St. Charles said:

Because it is a British reality show set in Australia.

31 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Jamie didn’t get voted for the trial. I thought the spears fans were going to vote her all the time.

I blame Nella for being so scared in her trial, otherwise it would have been Jamie-Lynn. Even Jamie-Lynn was shocked it wasn't her.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.