What celebs have you met?

TROJAN

Wendy Williams at World Pride NYC she was in my hotel lobby, clearly hungover/strung out I got excited and asked her for a picture. She was so rude and cursed me out I was so in shock lol

love Wendy tho haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Nick Jonas when he was next to me on a rollercoaster at Six Flags.

Tom Holland when he came to my high school undercover.

Lorde and Pete Davidson on the subway.

The former prime minister of Sweden when I accidentally yelled at and insulted him.

• Like 1

Allday

Yungblud

Illy

Leah Kate

Andy Biersack

Chris Motionless (actually the whole Motionless In White Band)

Evermore (multi times, even got invited to a secret fans only gig at there farm in 2012)

Kisschasy's lead singer 

think I met a lot of old retired rockstars when I was a kid when my dad used to take me to random party's

7 minutes ago, Revolution said:

omg :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, secretgarden said:

Azealia Banks :priceless:

It must feel special to get bullied by THE queen face to face :WAP: Which slurs and problematic terms did she use? 

• Haha 1

-Stood in line next to Alaska (RPDR) at the airport 

-Saw Jeremy Lin at H&M 

-Andy Cohen on Fire Island lol

• Haha 1

Avan Jogia (almost) 

He was at a club and I was too shy to say hello because he’s just so beautiful  :gaycat7:

I regret that everyday. He was so nice and let me go up the stairs in front of him to catch up with my friend 

One of us truly. He’s definitely on that hipster niche actor vibe though. Love his style. He looks like an intellectual 

• Like 1

Charli XCX, she was a huge ***** :rip:

Gregg Sulkin came into my cafe one day when he was on his way to comic-con, I was working by myself and no one was in the cafe but us 2, it was so random :rip:

42 minutes ago, Revolution said:

The former prime minister of Sweden when I accidentally yelled at and insulted him.

what was the context behind this?:rip:

Just now, punisher said:

what was the context behind this?:rip:

He came to my high school to learn how American high schools work or something for his movie. He sat next to me in AP Micro for one day as some unexplained new kid.

When I asked him why tf he was here, he told me his dad was in the military and was stationed nearby and so he was only here temporarily for school. I had no idea who he was but when class was over, some girl said she recognized him and told everyone.

• Haha 4

I've encountered most celebrities while I still lived in LA:

• I met Ryan Seacrest at Venice Beach during one of their weekly food truck festivals.
  • I also ran into Meghan Trainor and Daryl Sabara at the Glendale Galleria. I didn't say hi to her though because I was with my dad and I was too embarrassed to say hi to her with him there, especially because this was during her flop era when barely anyone remembered her. :rip:
  • I spotted James Harden using the gym at my college once.
  • I passed by America Ferreira at The Grove.
  • Emily Osment and Corbin Bleu went to judge a music competition at my college that I spectated. :rip:
  • Cupcakke performed at my college campus but I didn't attend the concert so I guess it doesn't count. :emofish:

I also just met Lando Norris and Pato O'Ward yesterday through a racing event they attended here in the Bay Area. :heart:

the OP says celebrities you MET. not celebrities you passed by, saw in concert or “almost saw”.

spacer.png

bumped into christine & the queens at a red light while being late for work :deadbanana2:

d-lister but i crossed paths with the Tokyo Hotel guy, my bf recognized him while i thought he was just a random hobo (he looked a mess and smelled bad) :deadbanana2:

naomi campbell stood in front of me in a pharmacy and i didn’t recognize her either (she had big shades, a sunhat and a mask on) we waited a couple minutes until i asked her where the damn cashier went and she said "i don’t know" in an annoyed tone :deadbanana2:

saw jennie & riri at the dior fashion shows but i didn’t meet them so it doesn’t really count, jennie waved at me tho 

also saw kim & kanye ordering at mcdonald’s… mess :deadbanana2: 

Alanis Morissette (when she was 18)
Avril lavigne (she let me hug her!!)

lady gaga (I accidentally used her private portapotty at one of her first club shows during the beginning of the fame :rip: )

chantal kreviazuk

Jermaine Jackson 

An actor from dr who (can’t remember his name)

Carly Rae jepson 

Beth hart

Edited by Infatuation_Junkie
  • Like 3

Ariana in the club, she f***** my boyfriend in the bathroom and then laughed at me

:suburban:

- Katy Perry in 2009 after her gig in Manchester, I also met 3OH!3 on the same night as they were her support act but I didn’t know who they were at the time, so I just awkwardly stood by whilst my friend fan-girled over them. Sorry to this man.

- I’ve also met Lissie, The Pierces, Taylor Momsen (The Pretty Reckless), Chris Adam Hedman Sörbye (Smash Into Pieces), Stooshe, Nerina Pallot and Hayley Williams after they had performed in Manchester. I met Hayley in 2006 when Paramore were virtually unknown in the UK and I imagine it’s much harder to meet her now. The same goes for Katy Perry!

- I accidentally ‘met’ Perri from Little Mix, as I work in a wealthy area and you constantly see footballers walking around here and once whilst I was on my lunch break I walked past Perri and her footballer boyfriend, but I didn’t actually speak to her, so I’m not sure if this counts. 

- Some actors I’ve met at fan conventions have been Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and a variety of other cast members from Supernatural. 

Edited by The Man Who

None and o hope it stays this way

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.