Gaga celebrates AP anniversary at Leo DiCaprio’s 49th Bday Party!

Mr. Stratus

10 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Let me guess. This comment is 10 years old :rip:

People change...well, most of them.

Hopefully for the best. The comment was about the fakeness of Hollywood which she has apparently embraced wholeheartedly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

I liveeee for how she didn’t give a **** about that shitty album. Go mother! 

i mean it’s her worst album and it was such an atomic bomb for her career but that she completely abandoned this pop sound for almost a decade

12 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Hopefully for the best. The comment was about the fakeness of Hollywood which she has apparently embraced wholeheartedly. 

She's not going every other night to a Hollywood party with a different celebrity, that was the point of her comment, of course she participate occasionally at some events and she has few acquaintances-friends in the industry where she's work, she's not a cloistered nun.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, RIKI232 said:

lol her being in his event it truly random

They remained friends since that Golden Globe night, he has even participated at some 'The Born This Way Foundtation' event time ago.

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

They remained friends since that Golden Globe night, he has even participated at some 'The Born This Way Foundtation' event time ago.

Oh I didn't know that, i only remember this gif 🤣

GIF by Golden Globes

47 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

She went to a party, idk why you care so much :rip:

• Like 1

she should have spent yesterday signing new, colored Artpop vinyl with pink and blue swirl and DWUW solo version but whatever

2 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

no way in hell dicaprio isnt at least 65 is this a joke? 49??

yea i'm not trying to be rude but i genuinely believed he was in his mid 50s :redface:

1 hour ago, gatito said:

i mean it’s her worst album and it was such an atomic bomb for her career but that she completely abandoned this pop sound for almost a decade

PAIN is the only answer 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

What even is AP lol

2 hours ago, Kimi said:

Ok G.U.Y. Gaga

Whew the shade flying 

the GP would be so here for DicapriGa

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

She's not going every other night to a Hollywood party with a different celebrity, that was the point of her comment, of course she participate occasionally at some events and she has few acquaintances-friends in the industry where she's work, she's not a cloistered nun.

There are Britney stans like @Jay07 and others in here, pretending they are bothered by her ‘Hollywood connections’ when there were all those celeb ‘guests’ at their faves wedding last year :dies:.
ARTPOP is a sore point for haters, as they thought she was over for good, and they didn’t have to worry about Gaga anymore since her pop peak was omnipresent and low-key damaging to others.

in fact, attending a huge A-list actor’s party during ARTPOP’s tenth birthday is quite fitting - as it reflects the very same path she successfully rebuilt her career on after the mess of that era.
 What looked like a career end, was only the start of a new door opening! :alexz2: 

Edited by Mr. Stratus
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.