• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gladiator

• Breathe On Moi

• Raphy23

• fememeist

Top Posters In This Topic

The song that put her on the map. She's so ungrateful it's annoying asf but I guess her fans love it and think she's so edgy and dgaf. I wonder how the fans felt when she performed this or any of her pre scarlet songs? Were they cheering? 

Why she always thinks she’s above all that. If she’s truly above all this, she can release her art album and still smash. Otherwise, just shut up. Either don’t perform and don’t do any cash grabs, or just be grateful that she can do arena tours and still do her own ****.

16 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Then why is she still performing it 

boo-tomatoes.gif

Cash grab. 

7 minutes ago, Rune said:

Why would you stan this? Even being a casual fan of this embarrassing tinychat roach is too difficult.

its not that serious. I enjoy her music. 

Makes me sad because I feel like she genuinely hated Planet Her then? I get being sick of the song but I was super into her versatility of doing both and mixing genres and makes me sad she’s rejecting that now. I have a ticket to see her in December and now debating reselling lol. This album obviously underperformed so I bet her label will make her go back to more digestible songs again or she’ll go indie

Also kind of wild how intense the music industry is as she was on top for most of 2020/2021 even start of 2022 but was supposedly releasing chart toppers that she hated ? Just unfortunate because I feel like she sprinkled enough her in there to make me “fall for the cash grab” as she said. 

Why is everyone always so concerned about her non-existent stans?

Yall keep wanting her to show unconditional love to her fans yet she's never had a high debut/first week and she ends up working her ass off or relying on going viral, so where are all these people she's "offending"?

Who cares. All this fake outrage. U guys don’t care about da kittenz or whatever we r called nowadays 😂 

and I’m an SS Stan and still I laughed when I saw this video. 

It’s weird because with one of her main musical influences being Earth, Wind and Fire, I don’t understand how she can say songs like Say So, maybe even Addiction are cash crabs when the disco-y elements I thought were inspired by the funk sounds of EW&F and other funk/disco groups of that time.

30 minutes ago, CroNich said:

It’s weird because with one of her main musical influences being Earth, Wind and Fire, I don’t understand how she can say songs like Say So, maybe even Addiction are cash crabs when the disco-y elements I thought were inspired by the funk sounds of EW&F and other funk/disco groups of that time.

Finally someone who understands what genre this song is. 

1 hour ago, Homebrand said:

The dramatics in here over 4 words :bibliahh:

:jonnycat:

she’s a professional fume creator… i just have to sit back and laugh atp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.