will GTA 6 end careers ?

ks_dollar

j  

41 members have voted

1. 1. gwq

6 minutes ago, Yog said:

GTA has had spin offs as well honey, Mario stayed with the mainline Nintendo line with “its Madinosaur of video games” while GTA needs the ENTIRE GAMING LINE OF PAST/CURRENT CONSOLES to even catch up to half of Mario’s sales, Gag Theft Auto can stay in the backseat where they belong 

:khalyan2:

GTA is goat + actual ART. Why you going so hard for a children game is beyond me.

1 hour ago, Yog said:

Mario Franchise has sold 800 MILLION units while GTA franchise has sold 400M, so that’s cute I guess considering it’s multi platform releases while Good ol Mario stays being the king of video games that will NEVER stop selling 💀

One game been here for almost 40 years now and had like 24-25 games already and it's made for all ages, while GTA been here for only 25 years and released only 7 games, and it's +18 age. There is absolutely no comparison, gta numbers are more impressive and stronger. The average is 50M copies per game for gta while it's 20M for Mario.

I love both, but gta is way more strong.

17 minutes ago, Prodigal Self said:

GTA is goat + actual ART. Why you going so hard for a children game is beyond me.

Because more adults play the Mario franchise than actual children…that’s why 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

One game been here for almost 40 years now and had like 24-25 games already and it's made for all ages, while GTA been here for only 25 years and released only 7 games, and it's +18 age. There is absolutely no comparison, gta numbers are more impressive and stronger. The average is 50M copies per game for gta while it's 20M for Mario.

I love both, but gta is way more strong.

And still won’t catch up…

Wait till Mario Kart 9 drops 

spacer.png

i haven’t bought a video game in years and i’ll be happy to spend my money on this one after a decade of waiting :turkey:

6 minutes ago, Yog said:

And still won’t catch up…

Wait till Mario Kart 9 drops 

spacer.png

Wait loool I didn't even count Mario cart only Mario main games. So the 800M sales came from 108 games........  of course it will see more lol there is absolutely not comparison to gta, gta sales are huuuge and bigger.

Best selling Mario game vs gta

Super Mario bros. : 58M (7th best game of all time)

Gta V: 190M (2nd best selling game of all time)

Yeah gta wins this

33 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Yeah gta wins this

Not until it surpasses Mario which it won’t…carry on tho 

GTAV was the most successful entertainment product ever released back in 2013. This one will be much bigger and the biggest videogame release in history by far.

Edited by tiagol88

3 hours ago, Prodigal Self said:

Storyline of GTA 5 sucked really bad! San Andreas was GTA’s cultural and critical peak

13 minutes ago, fememeist said:

Storyline of GTA 5 sucked really bad! San Andreas was GTA’s cultural and critical peak

Well yes!

11 hours ago, Yog said:

Not until it surpasses Mario which it won’t…carry on tho 

It has surpassed Super Mario, the main Super Mario game have 380M sales, while gta with less games has 410M sales. Ain't nobody with same mind will compare a sales of a company that released +100 games with one franchise that has 7 games and say "yeah it sold more so its bigger"

• Haha 1

I fear it will not live up to expectations and be a disappointment, just like every post-pandemic open world release. The girls just aren’t giving it like they used to. 

Yes, I also know it has the ability to resurrect careers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.