Joe Locke from Heartstopper shares shirtless pic, leaves fans stunned!

Talento

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FreeXone

• Apolonio

• Talento

• brenda-walsh

Top Posters In This Topic

The replies about to be a mess :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

We have somewhat similar bodies. And I'll probably never get bigger cause I'm an animorph or whatever it's called where your body doesn't grow easily :'(

• Haha 2

he looks good :clap3: 

I hope he avoids the online comments, ppl are so mean to him for no reason as if his co-star is Chris Evans or something :rip: 

13 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

The replies about to be a mess :toofunny3:

I already know :toofunny3:

Somebody gotta tend to his brows because the Frida Kahlo look just throws him off for me idk idk 

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

41 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

We have somewhat similar bodies. And I'll probably never get bigger cause I'm an animorph or whatever it's called where your body doesn't grow easily :'(

the_separation_cover-06c10d81dce04b01b0f

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

Why are they stunned? Never seen a shirtless man before?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sad that gays are posting shirtless pics on Instagram for approval, especially because you can tell they felt pressure to do so because others do it too, and it became so normalised

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Nnn I think you mean an ectomorph. I'm the same but it's not impossible to put on weight if you really want to. I remember thinking I was eating loads but when I actually measured my calories it was like 1700 a day :rip: Measure it for a week and then try and increase by 50-100 each week with slightly bigger portions or adding in some snacks between meals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.