Trump planning mass deportations, and camps if he wins second term

DONTYELLATME

50 minutes ago, slimfem said:

It’s an easy but forced choice, Trump and the GOP want a Christian, theocratic government, whose laws abide by the Bible. Biden is not progressive but I know I won’t end up in a concentration camp for being gay with him.

Yes! This x10000000. Me voting for Biden isn’t supporting genocide it’s me fighting to not end up in a gay camp because you know as soon as the immigrants are all gone from the camps and deported we’re next in line. 

• Like 5

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• GhostBox

• anti-bitch

• AMIT

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly any democrat or liberal that is either lgbt, a woman, minority or not Christian straight white male who doesn’t vote for a ******* idiot. When the choice is this man who appointed judges who took away woman’s reproductive rights and whose party also wants gay people not to have right.

honestly (and this sounds bad) I could give a **** about bidens stance on Israel and palenstine when my rights in this country could be taken away. I would rather him than that orange dumbass

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Mordecai said:

America PLEASE get rid of both this parasite and Joe Biden. No 80 year old has any business being in politics, go enjoy your final years and hang out with your grandkids

it's so sad...like I know this is controversial but I sincerely think there should be a age cap for a president just like how retirement can be forced in other jobs it should be the same in politics. At age like 65 to 70 you need to not be able to run for president. Maybe you can run in other political offices but president should be barred at a certain age range.  

45 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

didn’t one just recently have a direct role in attempting to start a coup & destroy democracy itself? 

It comes to perspective imo and that is terrible but what’s happening in Palestine right now is a lot worse

I’m not team Trump, he is catastrophic, but Biden has honestly managed to do worse things and the country is even worse than it was in 2017-2019.

Edited by Trent W
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 hour ago, Raver said:

You have democratic mayors begging Biden for money to help aid the millions of migrants that crossed the border illegally and yet he won’t do anything. Some of those people need to be deported back to their home country. A lot of them are grown ass men causing havoc in these cities. 

For those reading, Genocide Joe is not getting my vote but this user and this critique are inherently right wing in themselves. :cm:

This user was also furious when GOP-funded attempts to recall the progressive district attorney in LA failed.

Criticisms of Biden *from his left* are valid; criticisms *from his right* are not. :cm:

43 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

didn’t one just recently have a direct role in attempting to start a coup & destroy democracy itself? 

What democracy? The one that the people controlling you want you to believe exists? 

Just don't vote and do something else with your time, there's plenty of more effective ways to enact change such as mutual aid and direct action. Electoral politics is a farse. How many times do we have to get clowned before realizing it? :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, woohoo said:

Biden isn’t supporting genocide

Do you think that such is materially true for the Palestinians dying under arms sales signed off on by Joe?

2 hours ago, Trent W said:

It might be true but honestly Trump is like 2% less worse than Biden atm

If it comes to that, I think Trump is gonna win, especially since we now know that he talks too much and doesn’t follow, he just panders his followers that have no brain cells.

Biden’s presidency has been catastrophic, I still can’t believe he’s been doing even worse than Trump

Lol wtf. Trump wants to wipe out Palestine as well. Idk how you calculated that he's even sligthly "less worse" than Biden. And even if Trump is all talk, his administration won't be just talking. They will launch a full attack on brown and black people and queer people, and also try to force abortion limits. I think it's just sad that these are the only options that USA can come up with, once again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Lol wtf. Trump wants to wipe out Palestine as well. Idk how you calculated that he's even sligthly "less worse" than Biden. And even if Trump is all talk, his administration won't be just talking. They will launch a full attack on brown and black people and queer people, and also try to force abortion limits. I think it's just sad that these are the only options that USA can come up with, once again.

Im not defending trump tho, and maybe it is because he was limited at his period, but Biden years have been a lot worse than the Trump years and that’s a fact.

And I agree there’s just no options. No motivation to participate.

Edited by Trent W

It's a race to the bottom right now, and Joe Biden has set the bar incredibly low by supporting ethnic cleansing and genocide. The GOP candidates are going to extra lengths to provide that they can be more racist and islamophobic, than the president who refuses to call for ceasefire when bombs are falling on children.

Trump is a populist and promises things that he is will not be competent enough to implement in his one remaining term in office, if he gets one.

Another Trump presidency would be the end of our country, his first term was kinda moderate but now, he’s a cornered and absolutely stupid man that wants revenge and violence. I hope GOP will have a decency to ditch him in favor of Haley or even DeSantis, otherwise the party will be destroyed completely by trumpism extremists. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AMIT said:

What democracy? The one that the people controlling you want you to believe exists? 

Just don't vote and do something else with your time, there's plenty of more effective ways to enact change such as mutual aid and direct action. Electoral politics is a farse. How many times do we have to get clowned before realizing it? :rip:

ah yes not voting and letting complete dictatorship then ruin whatever remains of sparse the country has left

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

ah yes not voting and letting complete dictatorship then ruin whatever remains of sparse the country has left

These people want that to happen because they think somehow that will lead to some progressive leader coming forth and being elected and doing 100% of what they believe in and reversing every thing a dictator trump would do. 
its fantasy land and there stuck in it. 

there will be no coming back from another Trump presidency. We barely survived the last one. 

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, hausofdave said:

Voting or not has no bearing on something like that happening. Do you think people in powerful positions don't know that they are the ones most responsible for climate change? Do you think your votes had any significant impact on deterring that so far? Voting is a waste of time and only serve to legitimize the system which destroys millions of lives each year and which you had no hand in creating. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

These people want that to happen because they think somehow that will lead to some progressive leader coming forth and being elected and doing 100% of what they believe in and reversing every thing a dictator trump would do. 
its fantasy land and there stuck in it. 

there will be no coming back from another Trump presidency. We barely survived the last one. 

At least, I'm pretty sure that Biden wouldn't serve the full second term, he probably just want to dump Trump forever and then will transfer his power to Kamala :gaycat2:

4 minutes ago, AMIT said:

Voting or not has no bearing on something like that happening. Do you think people in powerful positions don't know that they are the ones most responsible for climate change? Do you think your votes had any significant impact on deterring that so far? Voting is a waste of time and only serve to legitimize the system which destroys millions of lives each year and which you had no hand in creating. 

What planet are you on because voting literally affects exactly what he’s talking about 💀

17 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Im not defending trump tho, and maybe it eas because he was limited at his period, but Biden years have been a lot worse than the Trump years and that’s a fact.

And I agree there’s just no options. No motivation to participate.

But it's not fair to say that these wars are Joe Biden's fault. The Ukraine-Russia situation started in 2014 really (and a thousand years of history prior), and the Paletine-Israel conflict has been going for 75 years. I hope you don't fall for that when Trump says he could solve the Ukraine war in one day. There's no way he could do that. I wish America would stay out of it rather. Europe needs to step up and do more in protecting Ukraine.

i guess Covid triggered something bad in the world, not just in terms of physical health, but mentally too. People have been losing their minds over the past three years. I don't know where we are going as a species. But even for that reason, I'd argue that we need stability in world politics, not this constant changing of the President in the US.

There's still a year of time to find someone else than Trump or Biden, but I fear all smart people stay out of politics at this point.

3 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

I'd argue that we need stability in world politics

And Genocide Joe delivers that?

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

And Genocide Joe delivers that?

More than Trump who he is going to be running against? Yes 

Edited by GhostBox

4 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

What planet are you on because voting literally affects exactly what he’s talking about 💀

No, it doesn't. You are only fear mongering. If you are afraid of Christian Nationalism then organize to stop it. Genocide Joe will not protect you from it. :giraffe:

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, AMIT said:

No, it doesn't. You are only fear mongering. If you are afraid of Christian Nationalism then organize to stop it. Genocide Joe will not protect you from it. :giraffe:

Yes people organize to vote for someone who has the power to appoint cabinet positions, judges ect who control making those decisions or stopping those decisions  💀 aka the president. 

Edited by GhostBox

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.