Turned out Lana is probably the reason she hasn't won a grammy yet.

MidnightsAtPeace

Lana just said in an Instagram post that she didn't know she had to submit her albums and she only learned about it this year. :rip:

Only learned this year that you need to submit your album if you wanna be nominated.

:suburban:

• Haha 5

She has been nominated before. Paradise, LFL and NFR! all got noms. It's just that her label submitted 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I think maybe her label submitted on her behalf without her knowledge and she didn't realize she had a say? She thought the nominations were just happening lol

• Like 1

She’s too busy sidequesting to remember all the Grammy rules

45 minutes ago, Darius said:

I think maybe her label submitted on her behalf without her knowledge and she didn't realize she had a say? She thought the nominations were just happening lol

This, maybe once she knew she was like 'lemme submit Candy Necklace before anything else'

Fake as pressed on nails 

that's why it's hard for me to stan 

the level of inauthenticity. So she doesn't go into any meetings relating to her career ? She doesn't discuss awards with her good friend Taylor if we a bunch of baguettes on ATRL know this how in the world does a recording artist doesn't 

chile the lies 

her label was submitting her previously but this was the first year she actually paid attention hence her being in the correct categories for once, I'm guessing

To be honest, hope she wins something

her label has been doing all the chores for her the last decade and now she found out she can submit too and she said "let's do candy necklaces"

You know what. :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.