Has Converse gone out of style(tv).mp3

liam13

After a long time of using fake shoes and cheap authentic adidas, today i look at a bunch of converse shoes and tbh, they look a lot better than the fake ones i used back in high school :suburban:

I need some thoughts, reviews about the Converse Chuck 70s and all star. There’s a pair of hyper pink shoes that look so goodt but im not sure if they’re worth it since the price is pricey.

I fear ppl only use adidas, nike, new balance, reebok… these days and only kids fk w converse so please convince me otherwise :emofish:

Converse has been in style for decades. It’s one of those things that never go out of style. 

• Like 10

I loathe those new chunky style Converse people are wearing these days but the standard or platformed ones are still cute to me

• Like 3

They’re neither in nor out, they are just classic. Stay away from the chunky ones though.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Goaty said:

I use them for the gym. That’s about it tho 

how u feel wearing them? comfortable? painful? i thought those are only for casual walk on street stuff, not the gym :rip: 

5 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I still see them pretty frequently 

how u feel wearing them? i heard they have no cushion so its gonna be uncomfortable, is that true?

I wore my converse today so I don't think so.

Edited by MidnightsAtPeace

omg idk if it’s just me noticing this but white straight guys over the age of 35/40 LOVE wearing them to the gym/work out….:biblio: they totally act like they’re so edgy too, it’s comical 

16 minutes ago, Goaty said:

I use them for the gym. That’s about it tho 

omg :rip: I didn’t see this before my comment sksksksks, can you explain why this is??

not out style but also not comfortable at all, you can feel everything on the ground like walking in bear feet

5 minutes ago, liam13 said:

how u feel wearing them? i heard they have no cushion so its gonna be uncomfortable, is that true?

I haven’t worn them recently but I remember them being uncomfortable :chick3:

2 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

omg :rip: I didn’t see this before my comment sksksksks, can you explain why this is??

:dies: Drag me! 

Because the shoes are completely flat without a squishy sole, I can make better contact with the ground for certain lifts. Deadlifting, for example, is easier (in theory). 

10 minutes ago, liam13 said:

how u feel wearing them? comfortable? painful? i thought those are only for casual walk on street stuff, not the gym :rip: 

They’re comfortable! I don’t do any sort of cardio / running in them tho, I’d need a shoe with more support for that 

for an hour in the gym lifting weights, they’re perfect 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Goaty said:

:dies: Drag me! 

Because the shoes are completely flat without a squishy sole, I can make better contact with the ground for certain lifts. Deadlifting, for example, is easier (in theory). 

I’m sorry!! totally take back what I said :toofunny2::toofunny2: maybe it’s just in my area! but actually yes I’ve noticed the majority are indeed lifting and not wearing them for cardio, biking, etc. so this actually makes sense. 

• Haha 1

not at all, converse never really goes out of style. i’m obsessed with my black platform ones with the star on the back, they’ve lasted since the pandemic era 

30 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

omg idk if it’s just me noticing this but white straight guys over the age of 35/40 LOVE wearing them to the gym/work out….:biblio: they totally act like they’re so edgy too, it’s comical 

They are good for the gym. Converse are flat, if you’re doing something like a barbell back squat it helps to keep your heel planted. 

Nope I still wear them almost daily

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.