should apple let android users in on iMessage?

Asscatchem

should they  

35 members have voted

1. 1. should they

• yes, no more green bubbles
    • no, keep the green bubbles

i don't know what imessage is and i don't miss it. i have enough other apps which can be used for messaging, why bother with another one?

united states people r so weird icb. whats the issue behind communicating through whatsapp other than their default imessage? imessage is ugly as **** and whatsapp has all imessage has and more. so obnoxious 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sourprint said:

united states people r so weird icb. whats the issue behind communicating through whatsapp other than their default imessage? imessage is ugly as **** and whatsapp has all imessage has and more. so obnoxious 

Gringos are very weird people, a very rotten society. Their way of thinking and attacking others for the stupidest things is something I will never understand. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bliaz said:

Gringos are very weird people, a very rotten society. Their way of thinking and attacking others for the stupidest things is something I will never understand. 

spill fellow latine <3 im brazilian n it flat out confuses me as to where this superiority complex is coming from. guess the 1 dollar fast food meals fried their remaining brain cells

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.