Alison Goldfrapp - 'The Love Reinvention'

MusicIsMyMaster

6 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

:WAP:  She snatched yet again. Everything is way more clubby and spacey and sometimes a bit trancey, mostly losing all the pop elements of the originals. 

NeverStop is a pretty straightforward extended version but it dials the stompery UP.

Love Reinvention in headphones is like a brain massage. 

Dug Deeper is so fresh after my RINSING of both the Claptone and album versions. Her vocals sound so good on sparse/sparkly arrangements.

In Blue PROBABLY my favourite after the first couple of listens, total Giorgio Morodery 80s non-stop pummeling bass.

Astral Invitation is a juiced up version of the og but that's all it really needed.  

Fever will take some getting used to but probably my least favourite iteration of the song. 

Hotel :jonny4: when the verse comes in and the bass is hitting... 

Dubterfuge is a big switch on the OG, so seaside terrace ibiza aperol spritz 

Gateau & Gelato will take some getting used to because it's a total flip on the original's precise laser-like cunTiness but I'm smooth brain for disco so I'll come around I'm sure. 

Overall I prefer the Richard X ones to the James Greenwood ones but he snapped so hard on SHSH and NS. 

mother wins again 

YOU GOT ME HYPEDDD

i need to wait a few more hours

4 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

YOU GOT ME HYPEDDD

i need to wait a few more hours

what were your faves from TLI? 

The original album is one of my albums of the year and the remix album is now as well.  Absolutely fantastic. This deserves a physical release on CD and vinyl. 

More artists need to do a remix album with one or two producers (no more than that involved). I hope Jessie and Kylie are paying attention ;-)

Edited by mickeyderon

AOTY the re-up :WAP:

The bar is SO HIGH here. Near flawless collection of reimaginings for the club of the future. It's like the original album on drugs.

The just sounds like Dub Mixes, but they do slap a lot harder but its definitely more Dub since very little vocals were used.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RT Air said:

So Hot So Hard omg :jonny4:

the bass at 5:30 :redface:

• ATRL Moderator

Queen did it again!  I love how simple and straight forward this era feels.  It’s very much “you are getting bops with no strings attached.”

The way I can feel Love Reinvention through my entire body, the levels, the POWER.

The Breakfast Club Dancing GIF by Laff

the way this gif syncs with Dug Deeper

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.