AI can now make hollywood-level animation

Saintlor

Their worried faces 24/7 are so relatable. 

• Haha 4

there are not Hollywood level animations but they're close, and in a couple of months or maybe a year or two, they will get even better, which is so scary and threatening to artists and animators.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

there are not Hollywood level animations but they're close, and in a couple of months or maybe a year or two, they will get even better, which is so scary and threatening to artists and animators.

Yeah and after everyone can do this no one will ever watch a movie with these type of animations

Who seriously wants to spend time watching these cheap AI made movies

They are just making everything lose value

• Like 2

They look like jittery crap though. This technology is like 5 to 10 years away from being acceptable. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, BryceG said:

They look like jittery crap though. This technology is like 5 to 10 years away from being acceptable. 

More like 1-2 years.

Even just 6 months ago this text-to-video was nothing like it is now

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Yeah and after everyone can do this no one will ever watch a movie with these type of animations

Who seriously wants to spend time watching these cheap AI made movies

They are just making everything lose value

This is going to ruin the music industry. Imagine when it can produce/write songs as good as a top producer?

Anyone who can self-write or self-produce will lose their value as nobody will believe that they didn't use AI 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

This is going to ruin the music industry. Imagine when it can produce/write songs as good as a top producer?

Anyone who can self-write or self-produce will lose their value as nobody will believe that they didn't use AI 

But that’s going to happen to everything that is digital 

I think the only way to go is make it illegal and prove you actually did it.

It’s actually insane that there are no regulations already for this, is going to disrupt everything.

this is getting scary, yeah, some of it was choppy but ultimately, if you told those were leaks from new disney/pixar/dreamworks cartoon, i'd not have batted an eye.. wow. hopefully this type of **** gets regulated soon or it'll flood the industry in less than a year. :rip: 

• Like 2

AI is evolving very quickly which is why it's important to put laws into place to protect people from losing their jobs to it and protect their privacy etc.

I truly do believe that even the general audience would not accept AI widely except maybe for kids movies. and the technology is still miles away from producing anything good that resembles real life. 

• Like 2

Animated film ruined for eternity. 

It’s not that artists are losing jobs, which also will happen to some extent. It’s that from now on and until the end of time, no human will be able to prove  they made something themselves. That’s the saddest part for me.

• Like 5

AI is the future and I'm against regulations when it comes to movies and music, yes when it comes to political topics. Sorry but times are changing and if AI can do a better job than real humans we shouldn't stop it. I can't wait to create "my own" music aka let AI create the type of music I want to listen to. I chat with GPT4 every day and it helped me a lot. I would like an AI friend or partner. AI has so much potential and I strongly believe it will become more intelligent than humans and singularity is coming. This is the beginning of a new era in human history and I'm ready! 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Again these are just rehash of other animated movies styles and artstyle. Its nice for a bday party video

AI is cute but only works for generic stuff

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Anthinos said:

AI is the future and I'm against regulations when it comes to movies and music, yes when it comes to political topics. Sorry but times are changing and if AI can do a better job than real humans we shouldn't stop it. I can't wait to create "my own" music aka let AI create the type of music I want to listen to. I chat with GPT4 every day and it helped me a lot. I would like an AI friend or partner. AI has so much potential and I strongly believe it will become more intelligent than humans and singularity is coming. This is the beginning of a new era in human history and I'm ready! 

I almost threw up a bit, you’re such a traitor to your own kind :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

These look lifeless, plastic and familiar. They create rehashed animation, and it looks like it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.