Top Posters In This Topic

• Axelios

• TayDuaStan

• favorite crime

• Dialamba

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

9999 billion 

It's a nice song, so maybe that will help. She's never been a big debut popstar, so I guess predicting 6M is already in the higher ends of what she can do? Maybe I'd be proven wrong.

6-7 millions. Not everyone is frontloaded. She will do great in the long run. This reminds me of Rihanna back in the itunes days. She ended up being the best selling digital artist of all time. Give the girl time, she’ll do great.:heart2:

27 minutes ago, Timeless said:

It'll do Flowers numbers overall
 :ryan3:

Hopefully not. I want her to do great numbers, somewhere in the 6-10M range (and not Flowers numbers, cuz those were hyperinflated). We saw that big lead numbers don’t translate to album success. And i want Dua to transition to an album artist (she kinda is but still) because we already saw countless times that album artists (Taylor, Adele, Lana, Beyonce) have better career longevity than singles artists (Katy, Miley, Ariana, Gaga)

Edited by TayDuaStan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

5 million would be great for her. 

If this had been her first big release after FN I would expect more, but she has had consistent releases and collabs since then, some of which kinda flopped 

Edited by Dephira

2 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

Hopefully not. I want her to do great numbers (not Flowers numbers, cuz those where hyperinflated). We saw that big lead numbers don’t translate to album success. And i want Dua to transition to an album artist (she kinda is but still) because we already saw countless times that album artists (Taylor, Adele, Lana, Beyonce) have better career longevity than singles artists (Katy, Miley, Ariana, Gaga)

Thank u pulled with 300m streams in a week, positions 200M but Ariana is a single artist, she has countless non single certified gold and higher:bibliahh: Can y’all stop lying on ATRL 

5 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Thank u pulled with 300m streams in a week, positions 200M but Ariana is a single artist, she has countless non single certified gold and higher:bibliahh: Can y’all stop lying on ATRL 

And where is Ariana currently on the Billboard 200? Nowhere to be seen :rip: (even though she released an album after Future Nostalgia [which is currently still charting]) :cm:

200M debut week but after that a collapse on the charts :bibliahh:

Edited by TayDuaStan
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

Hopefully not. I want her to do great numbers, somewhere in the 6-10M range (and not Flowers numbers, cuz those were hyperinflated). We saw that big lead numbers don’t translate to album success. And i want Dua to transition to an album artist (she kinda is but still) because we already saw countless times that album artists (Taylor, Adele, Lana, Beyonce) have better career longevity than singles artists (Katy, Miley, Ariana, Gaga)

Katy, Miley Ariana and Gaga all have had organically successful albums. The same can't be said of Dua Lipa.

They weren't singles artists when they were popular aside maybe from Katy.

Edited by Axelios
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

And where is Ariana currently on the Billboard 200? Nowhere to be seen :rip: (even though she released an album after Future Nostalgia [which is currently still charting]) :cm:

I'm sure Ariana would chart in the Billboard 200 if she added the The Weeknd remixes to her albums like Dua would with her playlists:rip:

Edited by Axelios
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

A Dua stan calling Miley, Ariana and Gaga singles artists is crazy :ahh:

Let me know when anyone outside of European white gay men can name a Dua Lipa project 

36 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

Collapse??? and it’s albums charting more than 100 wks on BB :deadbanana2: 

The fact Ariana’s debut album pulled 130k units while dua was struggling after having major hits before Dua has to promote the **** of her singles to chart, release her biggest albums in one album, so please do not come for artists like Miley,  Ariana or Katy who have multiple albums selling 10M ww. Have some shame :hoetenks:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

A Dua stan calling Miley, Ariana and Gaga singles artists is crazy :ahh:

Let me know when anyone outside of European white gay men can name a Dua Lipa project 

Let’s see

- latest albums on Billboard 200 -

• FN - 187woc, DL - 97woc

• Positions - 103woc (Ariana’s magnum opus - TUN - 168woc)

• Chromatica - 41woc, ASIB - 109woc, Artpop - 29woc, Joanne - 49woc, BTW - 61woc

• ESV - 34woc (biggest Miley album non Hannah Montana - 56woc)

• Smile - 4woc :rip:, Witness - 21woc

Edited by TayDuaStan

22 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

Let’s see

• Chromatica - 41woc, ASIB - 109woc, Artpop - 29woc, Joanne - 49woc, BTW - 61woc

FN is a playlist it should be compared to other playlists like that Elton John Diamonds compilation not to real albums with artistic integrity. I'm sure TUN would have charted for much longer if Positions was released as a reissue for it and not as an actual album.

Edited by Axelios

QueenofCopyPaste

7 million 

2 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

A Dua stan calling Miley, Ariana singles artists is crazy :ahh:

Their last tours in latinamerica:

Future Nostalgia Tour: 19.6M - 295K attendance- 7 shows  :crown:
Dangerous Woman Tour: 6.5M - 95k attendance- 7 shows
Bangerz Tour: NO DATA but she flopped - 90k attendance- 9 shows 

ugh latinamerica the white gay men that you are.

OP: 20M :bird:

Edited by unclefloprry

I originally thought it'd do 4M global but judging by the hype and #1 on TTH I'mma say 8M

She is a "slow-burn" artist, like Rihanna (when she used to make music). Maybe 6 million streams worldwide

2 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

Let’s see

Be serious. With streaming if you have a hit single your album will stay on the charts (and especially if you tack on 50 features and collabs). How is Ariana who can actually get big album debuts and has solid album track streams a singles artist but Dua Lipa who can't even sell a measly 100k first week isn't?:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.